Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comCzech-Republic4. liga - Divizie FKrnov - Valašské Meziříčí
Czech-Republic. 4. liga - Divizie F. Division F - 15

Krnov vs Valašské Meziříčí prediction, betting tips and odds

26.03 Sunday

16:00 CET

Stadion FK Krnov

Krnov
Draw
Valašské Meziříčí

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
D
D
W
L
D
L
W
L
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
7Krnov13625-520
8Valašské Meziříčí13535318

Performance last matches

13

played

13

home

away

total

16 : 21

goals

27 : 24

1.2 : 1.6

goals avg

2.1 : 1.8

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Valašské Meziříčí

13.08.2022

4-1

(3-0)

Krnov

Krnov vs Valašské Meziříčí prediction summary

Krnov meets Valašské Meziříčí in a match of a Division F - 15 round in Czech-Republic 4. liga - Divizie F on 26.03 Sunday at 16:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Valašské Meziříčí and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Krnov team to score and less than 2.5 for Valašské Meziříčí. Krnov chances to win are 10%. Valašské Meziříčí chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Krnov scored 16 against 21 in 13 last matches whereas Valašské Meziříčí scored 27 against 24 in its 13 last games. Krnov scored 1.2 against 1.6 in 13 last matches whereas Valašské Meziříčí scored 2.1 against 1.8 in its 13 last games.


Teams Krnov and Valašské Meziříčí have played 1 matches so far. Krnov won 0 matches in total while Valašské Meziříčí won 1 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 5.00 goals per Match and 5 in total.


Krnov scored 1 in total and 1.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Krnov won 0. Krnov won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


Valašské Meziříčí scored 4 in total and 4.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Valašské Meziříčí won 1. Valašské Meziříčí won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Krnov vs Valašské Meziříčí with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in 4. liga - Divizie F