Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comNorwayEliteserienKristiansund BK - Tromso
Norway. Eliteserien. Regular Season - 8

Kristiansund BK vs Tromso prediction, betting tips and odds

07.07 Thursday

18:00 CET

Kristiansund Stadion

Kristiansund BK
Draw
Tromso

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
L
L
L
L
D
D
D
D
D
POS.PWDLGDPts
12Tromso11272-313
16Kristiansund BK9018-131

Performance last matches

9

played

11

home

away

total

6 : 19

goals

15 : 18

0.7 : 2.1

goals avg

1.4 : 1.6

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Kristiansund BK

26.03.2022

0-0

Tromso

Kristiansund BK

30.10.2021

1-1

(1-1)

Tromso

Tromso

30.06.2021

0-0

(0-0)

Kristiansund BK

Tromso

06.10.2019

5-0

(3-0)

Kristiansund BK

Kristiansund BK

05.05.2019

1-0

(0-0)

Tromso

Kristiansund BK

07.10.2018

5-1

(1-0)

Tromso

Tromso

29.04.2018

0-0

(0-0)

Kristiansund BK

Kristiansund BK

10.09.2017

4-1

(3-0)

Tromso

Tromso

07.05.2017

1-1

(1-1)

Kristiansund BK

Kristiansund BK vs Tromso prediction summary

Kristiansund BK meets Tromso in a match of a Regular Season - 8 round in Norway Eliteserien on 07.07 Thursday at 18:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Tromso and n/a goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Kristiansund BK team to score and less than 2.5 for Tromso. Kristiansund BK chances to win are 10%. Tromso chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Kristiansund BK scored 6 against 19 in 9 last matches whereas Tromso scored 15 against 18 in its 11 last games. Kristiansund BK scored 0.7 against 2.1 in 9 last matches whereas Tromso scored 1.4 against 1.6 in its 11 last games.


Teams Kristiansund BK and Tromso have played 11 matches so far. Kristiansund BK won 3 matches in total while Tromso won 1 matches. 7 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 1.91 goals per Match and 21 in total.


Kristiansund BK scored 12 in total and 1.09 on average. In 5 matches pleayed at home Kristiansund BK won 3. Kristiansund BK won 0 matches out of 4 played away.


Tromso scored 9 in total and 0.82 on average. In 4 matches pleayed at home Tromso won 1. Tromso won 0 matches out of 5 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Kristiansund BK vs Tromso with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Eliteserien