Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comSwedenDivision 2 - Östra GötalandKristianstad - Olympic
Sweden. Division 2 - Östra Götaland. Östra Götaland - 1

Kristianstad vs Olympic prediction, betting tips and odds

30.10 Saturday

15:00 CET

Kristianstads Fotbollsarena

Kristianstad
Draw
Olympic

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
L
W
W
L
L
W
W
W
D
POS.PWDLGDPts
1Olympic2212641742
9Kristianstad229211-129

Performance last matches

22

played

22

home

away

total

30 : 31

goals

34 : 17

1.4 : 1.4

goals avg

1.5 : 0.8

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Olympic

03.07.2021

1-3

Kristianstad

Kristianstad vs Olympic prediction summary

Kristianstad meets Olympic in a match of a Östra Götaland - 1 round in Sweden Division 2 - Östra Götaland on 30.10 Saturday at 15:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Kristianstad or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Kristianstad team to score and less than 2.5 for Olympic. Kristianstad chances to win are 45%. Olympic chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Kristianstad scored 30 against 31 in 22 last matches whereas Olympic scored 34 against 17 in its 22 last games. Kristianstad scored 1.4 against 1.4 in 22 last matches whereas Olympic scored 1.5 against 0.8 in its 22 last games.


Teams Kristianstad and Olympic have played 1 matches so far. Kristianstad won 1 matches in total while Olympic won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 4.00 goals per Match and 4 in total.


Kristianstad scored 3 in total and 3.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Kristianstad won 0. Kristianstad won 1 matches out of 1 played away.


Olympic scored 1 in total and 1.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Olympic won 0. Olympic won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Kristianstad vs Olympic with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Division 2 - Östra Götaland