Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Czech-Republic. 4. liga - Divizie E. Division E - 16

Kozlovice vs Strání prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 1-1 (1-1)

17.04 Wednesday

17:00 CET

Areal Sportu Kozlovice

Kozlovice
Draw
Strání

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

D
D
L
W
W
W
D
W
L
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
1Strání2016133649
2Kozlovice2013432343

Performance last matches

20

played

20

home

away

total

43 : 20

goals

56 : 20

2.2 : 1.0

goals avg

2.8 : 1.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Strání

28.09.2023

2-0

(0-0)

Kozlovice

Strání

23.04.2022

1-2

(1-1)

Kozlovice

Kozlovice

05.09.2021

4-0

Strání

Kozlovice

06.09.2020

2-0

Strání

Kozlovice

08.09.2019

1-0

Strání

Kozlovice vs Strání prediction summary

Kozlovice meets Strání in a match of a Division E - 16 round in Czech-Republic 4. liga - Divizie E on 17.04 Wednesday at 17:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Kozlovice or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Kozlovice team to score and less than 3.5 for Strání. Kozlovice chances to win are 45%. Strání chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Kozlovice scored 43 against 20 in 20 last matches whereas Strání scored 56 against 20 in its 20 last games. Kozlovice scored 2.2 against 1.0 in 20 last matches whereas Strání scored 2.8 against 1.0 in its 20 last games.


Teams Kozlovice and Strání have played 7 matches so far. Kozlovice won 4 matches in total while Strání won 1 matches. 2 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 1.71 goals per Match and 12 in total.


Kozlovice scored 9 in total and 1.29 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Kozlovice won 3. Kozlovice won 1 matches out of 2 played away.


Strání scored 3 in total and 0.43 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Strání won 1. Strání won 0 matches out of 3 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Kozlovice vs Strání with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in 4. liga - Divizie E