Check out our free predictions

This prediction is available by subscription only

Switzerland. 1. Liga Classic - Group 3. Group 3 - 13

Kosova vs Paradiso predictions and betting tips

Match Finished: 1-3 (0-2)

26.06 Saturday

16:00 CET

Sportanlage Juchhof R4

predictions and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Kosova vs Paradiso prediction summary

Kosova meets Paradiso in a match of a Group 3 - 13 round in Switzerland 1. Liga Classic - Group 3 on 26.06 Saturday at 16:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Kosova or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Kosova team to score and less than 2.5 for Paradiso. Kosova chances to win are 45%. Paradiso chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Kosova scored 18 against 24 in 12 last matches whereas Paradiso scored 15 against 12 in its 12 last games. Kosova scored 1.5 against 2.0 in 12 last matches whereas Paradiso scored 1.3 against 1.0 in its 12 last games.


We have made these tips and predictions for Kosova vs Paradiso with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!