Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comPolandCupKorona Kielce - Wisla Plock
Poland. Cup. 1st Round

Korona Kielce vs Wisla Plock prediction, betting tips and odds

22.09 Wednesday

20:00 CET

Suzuki Arena

Korona Kielce
Draw
Wisla Plock

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

Performance last matches

0

played

0

home

away

total

0 : 0

goals

0 : 0

0.0 : 0.0

goals avg

0.0 : 0.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Wisla Plock

14.07.2020

3-1

(3-1)

Korona Kielce

Wisla Plock

31.05.2020

1-4

(1-2)

Korona Kielce

Korona Kielce

19.10.2019

0-1

(0-1)

Wisla Plock

Wisla Plock

25.04.2019

2-1

(2-1)

Korona Kielce

Korona Kielce

08.12.2018

2-2

(2-1)

Wisla Plock

Wisla Plock

03.08.2018

1-2

(0-0)

Korona Kielce

Korona Kielce vs Wisla Plock prediction summary

Korona Kielce meets Wisla Plock in a match of a 1st Round round in Poland Cup on 22.09 Wednesday at 20:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Wisla Plock and n/a goals. We expect n/a for Korona Kielce team to score and n/a for Wisla Plock. Korona Kielce chances to win are 10%. Wisla Plock chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Korona Kielce scored 0 against 0 in 0 last matches whereas Wisla Plock scored 0 against 0 in its 0 last games. Korona Kielce scored 0.0 against 0.0 in 0 last matches whereas Wisla Plock scored 0.0 against 0.0 in its 0 last games.


Teams Korona Kielce and Wisla Plock have played 6 matches so far. Korona Kielce won 2 matches in total while Wisla Plock won 3 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.33 goals per Match and 20 in total.


Korona Kielce scored 10 in total and 1.67 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Korona Kielce won 0. Korona Kielce won 2 matches out of 4 played away.


Wisla Plock scored 10 in total and 1.67 on average. In 4 matches pleayed at home Wisla Plock won 2. Wisla Plock won 1 matches out of 2 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Korona Kielce vs Wisla Plock with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Cup