Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comFinlandYkkösliigaKooteepee - SalPa
Finland. Ykkösliiga. Regular Season - 17

Kooteepee vs SalPa prediction, betting tips and odds

20.07 Saturday

15:00 CET

Arto Tolsa Areena

Kooteepee
Draw
SalPa

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

D
W
W
W
D
L
W
L
D
D
POS.PWDLGDPts
1Kooteepee1411212435
6SalPa14356-314

Performance last matches

14

played

14

home

away

total

33 : 9

goals

17 : 20

2.4 : 0.6

goals avg

1.2 : 1.4

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

SalPa

08.06.2024

2-2

(1-1)

Kooteepee

Kooteepee vs SalPa prediction summary

Kooteepee meets SalPa in a match of a Regular Season - 17 round in Finland Ykkösliiga on 20.07 Saturday at 15:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Kooteepee or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Kooteepee team to score and less than 1.5 for SalPa. Kooteepee chances to win are 45%. SalPa chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Kooteepee scored 33 against 9 in 14 last matches whereas SalPa scored 17 against 20 in its 14 last games. Kooteepee scored 2.4 against 0.6 in 14 last matches whereas SalPa scored 1.2 against 1.4 in its 14 last games.


Teams Kooteepee and SalPa have played 1 matches so far. Kooteepee won 0 matches in total while SalPa won 0 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 4.00 goals per Match and 4 in total.


Kooteepee scored 2 in total and 2.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Kooteepee won 0. Kooteepee won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


SalPa scored 2 in total and 2.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home SalPa won 0. SalPa won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Kooteepee vs SalPa with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Ykkösliiga