Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Finland. Veikkausliiga. Regular Season - 4

Kooteepee vs FC Lahti prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 1-2 (1-2)

22.09 Wednesday

17:30 CET

Arto Tolsa Areena

Kooteepee
Draw
FC Lahti

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
L
L
L
L
D
L
D
L
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
5FC Lahti20785429
12Kooteepee201514-248

Performance last matches

20

played

20

home

away

total

15 : 39

goals

24 : 20

0.8 : 2.0

goals avg

1.2 : 1.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

FC Lahti

30.07.2021

3-0

(1-0)

Kooteepee

FC Lahti

10.04.2021

2-1

Kooteepee

FC Lahti

13.02.2021

3-0

(3-0)

Kooteepee

FC Lahti

10.09.2015

3-2

(2-1)

Kooteepee

Kooteepee

28.05.2015

0-0

(0-0)

FC Lahti

FC Lahti

12.04.2015

1-1

(0-0)

Kooteepee

Kooteepee vs FC Lahti prediction summary

Kooteepee meets FC Lahti in a match of a Regular Season - 4 round in Finland Veikkausliiga on 22.09 Wednesday at 17:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or FC Lahti and n/a goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Kooteepee team to score and less than 2.5 for FC Lahti. Kooteepee chances to win are 10%. FC Lahti chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Kooteepee scored 15 against 39 in 20 last matches whereas FC Lahti scored 24 against 20 in its 20 last games. Kooteepee scored 0.8 against 2.0 in 20 last matches whereas FC Lahti scored 1.2 against 1.0 in its 20 last games.


Teams Kooteepee and FC Lahti have played 6 matches so far. Kooteepee won 0 matches in total while FC Lahti won 4 matches. 2 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.67 goals per Match and 16 in total.


Kooteepee scored 4 in total and 0.67 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Kooteepee won 0. Kooteepee won 0 matches out of 5 played away.


FC Lahti scored 12 in total and 2.00 on average. In 5 matches pleayed at home FC Lahti won 4. FC Lahti won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Kooteepee vs FC Lahti with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!