Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comMontenegroSecond LeagueKom - Bokelj
Montenegro. Second League. Regular Season - 1

Kom vs Bokelj prediction, betting tips and odds

14.08 Sunday

17:00 CET

Stadion Zlatica

Kom
Draw
Bokelj

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

Standings

POS.PWDLGDPts
2Bokelj000000
5Kom000000

Performance last matches

0

played

0

home

away

total

0 : 0

goals

0 : 0

0.0 : 0.0

goals avg

0.0 : 0.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Bokelj

23.04.2022

0-2

(0-1)

Kom

Kom

12.03.2022

1-0

(1-0)

Bokelj

Bokelj

23.10.2021

1-2

Kom

Kom

29.08.2021

0-2

Bokelj

Kom

28.04.2021

0-1

Bokelj

Bokelj

13.03.2021

1-0

Kom

Kom

25.10.2020

1-0

Bokelj

Bokelj

21.10.2020

3-0

Kom

Bokelj

06.09.2020

1-1

Kom

Bokelj

25.05.2019

2-0

(1-0)

Kom

Kom

07.04.2019

2-1

Bokelj

Bokelj

05.12.2018

1-2

Kom

Kom

23.09.2018

0-2

Bokelj

Kom vs Bokelj prediction summary

Kom meets Bokelj in a match of a Regular Season - 1 round in Montenegro Second League on 14.08 Sunday at 17:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Kom or draws and n/a goals. We expect n/a for Kom team to score and n/a for Bokelj. Kom chances to win are 45%. Bokelj chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Kom scored 0 against 0 in 0 last matches whereas Bokelj scored 0 against 0 in its 0 last games. Kom scored 0.0 against 0.0 in 0 last matches whereas Bokelj scored 0.0 against 0.0 in its 0 last games.


Teams Kom and Bokelj have played 13 matches so far. Kom won 6 matches in total while Bokelj won 6 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.00 goals per Match and 26 in total.


Kom scored 11 in total and 0.85 on average. In 6 matches pleayed at home Kom won 3. Kom won 3 matches out of 7 played away.


Bokelj scored 15 in total and 1.15 on average. In 7 matches pleayed at home Bokelj won 3. Bokelj won 3 matches out of 6 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Kom vs Bokelj with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Second League