Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comGeorgiaErovnuli Liga 2Kolkheti Khobi - Gareji
Georgia. Erovnuli Liga 2. Regular Season - 17

Kolkheti Khobi vs Gareji prediction, betting tips and odds

31.07 Wednesday

15:00 CET

Tsentraluri Stadioni

Kolkheti Khobi
Draw
Gareji

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

D
W
W
L
W
L
L
W
D
D
POS.PWDLGDPts
5Gareji16646222
10Kolkheti Khobi16358-1614

Performance last matches

16

played

16

home

away

total

19 : 35

goals

29 : 27

1.2 : 2.2

goals avg

1.8 : 1.7

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Gareji

22.04.2024

2-1

(2-0)

Kolkheti Khobi

Kolkheti Khobi

24.11.2023

1-1

(1-0)

Gareji

Gareji

02.09.2023

4-0

(2-0)

Kolkheti Khobi

Kolkheti Khobi

31.05.2023

2-2

(1-1)

Gareji

Gareji

12.04.2023

4-1

(1-1)

Kolkheti Khobi

Kolkheti Khobi vs Gareji prediction summary

Kolkheti Khobi meets Gareji in a match of a Regular Season - 17 round in Georgia Erovnuli Liga 2 on 31.07 Wednesday at 15:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Gareji and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Kolkheti Khobi team to score and less than 2.5 for Gareji. Kolkheti Khobi chances to win are 10%. Gareji chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Kolkheti Khobi scored 19 against 35 in 16 last matches whereas Gareji scored 29 against 27 in its 16 last games. Kolkheti Khobi scored 1.2 against 2.2 in 16 last matches whereas Gareji scored 1.8 against 1.7 in its 16 last games.


Teams Kolkheti Khobi and Gareji have played 5 matches so far. Kolkheti Khobi won 0 matches in total while Gareji won 3 matches. 2 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.60 goals per Match and 18 in total.


Kolkheti Khobi scored 5 in total and 1.00 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Kolkheti Khobi won 0. Kolkheti Khobi won 0 matches out of 3 played away.


Gareji scored 13 in total and 2.60 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Gareji won 3. Gareji won 0 matches out of 2 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Kolkheti Khobi vs Gareji with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Erovnuli Liga 2