Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Denmark. Kvindeliga. Championship Round - 4

KoldingQ vs Nordsjælland prediction, betting tips and odds

Not Started: ()

13.04 Saturday

19:00 CET

Autocentralen Park

KoldingQ
Draw
Nordsjælland

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

D
L
L
L
L
L
W
D
W
D
POS.PWDLGDPts
2Nordsjælland179441331
5KoldingQ17638-721

Performance last matches

17

played

17

home

away

total

15 : 22

goals

25 : 12

0.9 : 1.3

goals avg

1.5 : 0.7

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Nordsjælland

16.12.2023

1-0

(0-0)

KoldingQ

KoldingQ

14.10.2023

2-0

(1-0)

Nordsjælland

KoldingQ

10.06.2023

0-4

(0-2)

Nordsjælland

Nordsjælland

15.04.2023

0-0

(0-0)

KoldingQ

Nordsjælland

26.11.2022

1-0

(1-0)

KoldingQ

KoldingQ

14.08.2022

0-3

(0-2)

Nordsjælland

Nordsjælland

07.05.2022

0-1

(0-1)

KoldingQ

KoldingQ

18.04.2022

2-2

(0-1)

Nordsjælland

Nordsjælland

07.11.2021

1-1

(0-1)

KoldingQ

KoldingQ

29.08.2021

1-0

(0-0)

Nordsjælland

KoldingQ

16.05.2021

4-1

(1-0)

Nordsjælland

Nordsjælland

17.04.2021

1-0

(0-0)

KoldingQ

Nordsjælland

01.11.2020

1-5

(1-0)

KoldingQ

KoldingQ

22.08.2020

2-1

(0-1)

Nordsjælland

KoldingQ

13.06.2020

0-2

(0-1)

Nordsjælland

KoldingQ

19.10.2019

1-0

(0-0)

Nordsjælland

Nordsjælland

14.09.2019

5-0

(3-0)

KoldingQ

KoldingQ vs Nordsjælland prediction summary

KoldingQ meets Nordsjælland in a match of a Championship Round - 4 round in Denmark Kvindeliga on 13.04 Saturday at 19:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : draws or Nordsjælland and -3.5 goals and Under 3.5 goals. We expect less than 1.5 for KoldingQ team to score and less than 2.5 for Nordsjælland. KoldingQ chances to win are 10%. Nordsjælland chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


KoldingQ scored 15 against 22 in 17 last matches whereas Nordsjælland scored 25 against 12 in its 17 last games. KoldingQ scored 0.9 against 1.3 in 17 last matches whereas Nordsjælland scored 1.5 against 0.7 in its 17 last games.


Teams KoldingQ and Nordsjælland have played 17 matches so far. KoldingQ won 7 matches in total while Nordsjælland won 7 matches. 3 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.47 goals per Match and 42 in total.


KoldingQ scored 19 in total and 1.12 on average. In 9 matches pleayed at home KoldingQ won 5. KoldingQ won 2 matches out of 8 played away.


Nordsjælland scored 23 in total and 1.35 on average. In 8 matches pleayed at home Nordsjælland won 4. Nordsjælland won 3 matches out of 9 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for KoldingQ vs Nordsjælland with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Kvindeliga