Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comDenmarkKvindeligaKoldingQ - AGF
Denmark. Kvindeliga. Championship Round - 10

KoldingQ vs AGF prediction, betting tips and odds

15.06 Saturday

14:00 CET

Autocentralen Park

KoldingQ
Draw
AGF

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
L
D
L
D
D
L
L
W
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
5AGF217311-1024
6KoldingQ216411-1222

Performance last matches

21

played

21

home

away

total

16 : 28

goals

25 : 35

0.8 : 1.3

goals avg

1.2 : 1.7

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

AGF

23.03.2024

3-0

(1-0)

KoldingQ

AGF

21.10.2023

2-0

(1-0)

KoldingQ

KoldingQ

25.08.2023

4-0

(3-0)

AGF

KoldingQ

22.10.2022

3-2

(2-1)

AGF

AGF

05.08.2022

1-1

(1-0)

KoldingQ

KoldingQ

01.11.2021

2-1

(2-0)

AGF

AGF

20.08.2021

2-1

(0-0)

KoldingQ

AGF

13.03.2021

0-1

(0-1)

KoldingQ

KoldingQ

05.09.2020

5-1

(1-0)

AGF

KoldingQ vs AGF prediction summary

KoldingQ meets AGF in a match of a Championship Round - 10 round in Denmark Kvindeliga on 15.06 Saturday at 14:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : KoldingQ or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 1.5 for KoldingQ team to score and less than 1.5 for AGF. KoldingQ chances to win are 35%. AGF chances to win are 30%. Draw probability is 35%.


KoldingQ scored 16 against 28 in 21 last matches whereas AGF scored 25 against 35 in its 21 last games. KoldingQ scored 0.8 against 1.3 in 21 last matches whereas AGF scored 1.2 against 1.7 in its 21 last games.


Teams KoldingQ and AGF have played 9 matches so far. KoldingQ won 5 matches in total while AGF won 3 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.22 goals per Match and 29 in total.


KoldingQ scored 17 in total and 1.89 on average. In 4 matches pleayed at home KoldingQ won 4. KoldingQ won 1 matches out of 5 played away.


AGF scored 12 in total and 1.33 on average. In 5 matches pleayed at home AGF won 3. AGF won 0 matches out of 4 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for KoldingQ vs AGF with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Kvindeliga