|7||Øvrevoll Hosle W||8||2||2||4||-1||8|
15 : 4
14 : 15
1.9 : 0.5
1.8 : 1.9
Kolbotn W meets Øvrevoll Hosle W in a match of a Regular Season - 9 round in Norway 1. Division Women on 03.06 Saturday at 13:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Kolbotn W or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Kolbotn W team to score and less than 1.5 for Øvrevoll Hosle W. Kolbotn W chances to win are 45%. Øvrevoll Hosle W chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.
Kolbotn W scored 15 against 4 in 8 last matches whereas Øvrevoll Hosle W scored 14 against 15 in its 8 last games. Kolbotn W scored 1.9 against 0.5 in 8 last matches whereas Øvrevoll Hosle W scored 1.8 against 1.9 in its 8 last games.
Teams Kolbotn W and Øvrevoll Hosle W have played 0 matches so far. Kolbotn W won 0 matches in total while Øvrevoll Hosle W won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored NaN goals per Match and 0 in total.
Kolbotn W scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Kolbotn W won 0. Kolbotn W won 0 matches out of 0 played away.
Øvrevoll Hosle W scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Øvrevoll Hosle W won 0. Øvrevoll Hosle W won 0 matches out of 0 played away.
We have made these tips and predictions for Kolbotn W vs Øvrevoll Hosle W with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!