Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comAustriaLandesliga - BurgenlandKohfidisch - Deutschkreutz
Austria. Landesliga - Burgenland. Burgenland - 16

Kohfidisch vs Deutschkreutz prediction, betting tips and odds

05.03 Saturday

15:00 CET

Stadion Kohfidisch

Kohfidisch
Draw
Deutschkreutz

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
W
W
D
L
D
L
L
W
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
7Deutschkreutz14617219
9Kohfidisch14527-1817

Performance last matches

14

played

14

home

away

total

15 : 33

goals

31 : 29

1.1 : 2.4

goals avg

2.2 : 2.1

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Deutschkreutz

30.07.2021

4-0

Kohfidisch

Deutschkreutz

18.09.2020

4-2

Kohfidisch

Deutschkreutz

30.08.2019

0-0

Kohfidisch

Kohfidisch vs Deutschkreutz prediction summary

Kohfidisch meets Deutschkreutz in a match of a Burgenland - 16 round in Austria Landesliga - Burgenland on 05.03 Saturday at 15:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Kohfidisch or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Kohfidisch team to score and less than 2.5 for Deutschkreutz. Kohfidisch chances to win are 45%. Deutschkreutz chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Kohfidisch scored 15 against 33 in 14 last matches whereas Deutschkreutz scored 31 against 29 in its 14 last games. Kohfidisch scored 1.1 against 2.4 in 14 last matches whereas Deutschkreutz scored 2.2 against 2.1 in its 14 last games.


Teams Kohfidisch and Deutschkreutz have played 5 matches so far. Kohfidisch won 0 matches in total while Deutschkreutz won 2 matches. 3 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.00 goals per Match and 10 in total.


Kohfidisch scored 2 in total and 0.40 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Kohfidisch won 0. Kohfidisch won 0 matches out of 3 played away.


Deutschkreutz scored 8 in total and 1.60 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Deutschkreutz won 2. Deutschkreutz won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Kohfidisch vs Deutschkreutz with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Landesliga - Burgenland