Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comAustriaFrauenligaKleinmünchen / BW Linz - Wacker Innsbruck W
Austria. Frauenliga. Regular Season - 11

Kleinmünchen / BW Linz vs Wacker Innsbruck W prediction, betting tips and odds

02.04 Sunday

02:00 CET

Sportplatz Union Kleinmünchen

Kleinmünchen / BW Linz
Draw
Wacker Innsbruck W

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
D
L
L
L
W
L
L
L
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
7Kleinmünchen / BW Linz9225-98
10Wacker Innsbruck W9108-473

Performance last matches

8

played

9

home

away

total

7 : 15

goals

3 : 50

0.9 : 1.9

goals avg

0.3 : 5.6

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Wacker Innsbruck W

10.09.2022

0-2

(0-1)

Kleinmünchen / BW Linz

Kleinmünchen / BW Linz vs Wacker Innsbruck W prediction summary

Kleinmünchen / BW Linz meets Wacker Innsbruck W in a match of a Regular Season - 11 round in Austria Frauenliga on 02.04 Sunday at 02:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Winner : Kleinmünchen / BW Linz and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Kleinmünchen / BW Linz team to score and less than 1.5 for Wacker Innsbruck W. Kleinmünchen / BW Linz chances to win are 45%. Wacker Innsbruck W chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Kleinmünchen / BW Linz scored 7 against 15 in 8 last matches whereas Wacker Innsbruck W scored 3 against 50 in its 9 last games. Kleinmünchen / BW Linz scored 0.9 against 1.9 in 8 last matches whereas Wacker Innsbruck W scored 0.3 against 5.6 in its 9 last games.


Teams Kleinmünchen / BW Linz and Wacker Innsbruck W have played 1 matches so far. Kleinmünchen / BW Linz won 1 matches in total while Wacker Innsbruck W won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.00 goals per Match and 2 in total.


Kleinmünchen / BW Linz scored 2 in total and 2.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Kleinmünchen / BW Linz won 0. Kleinmünchen / BW Linz won 1 matches out of 1 played away.


Wacker Innsbruck W scored 0 in total and 0.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Wacker Innsbruck W won 0. Wacker Innsbruck W won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Kleinmünchen / BW Linz vs Wacker Innsbruck W with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Frauenliga