Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comDenmarkDenmark Series - Group 4Kjellerup - Ringkøbing
Denmark. Denmark Series - Group 4. Group 4 - 15

Kjellerup vs Ringkøbing prediction, betting tips and odds

22.03 Friday

19:00 CET

Kjellerup Kunstgræsbane

Kjellerup
Draw
Ringkøbing

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
W
D
W
W
L
W
D
D
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
4Kjellerup14716-222
5Ringkøbing14536318

Performance last matches

14

played

14

home

away

total

21 : 23

goals

24 : 21

1.5 : 1.6

goals avg

1.7 : 1.5

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Ringkøbing

15.09.2023

0-1

Kjellerup

Ringkøbing

08.08.2023

1-0

(1-0)

Kjellerup

Kjellerup

18.06.2022

3-0

Ringkøbing

Ringkøbing

18.04.2022

7-0

Kjellerup

Kjellerup

02.10.2021

1-2

Ringkøbing

Kjellerup

23.06.2021

2-2

Ringkøbing

Ringkøbing

28.10.2018

0-2

Kjellerup

Kjellerup

02.09.2018

1-1

Ringkøbing

Ringkøbing

29.05.2016

1-3

Kjellerup

Kjellerup

10.10.2015

4-0

Ringkøbing

Kjellerup vs Ringkøbing prediction summary

Kjellerup meets Ringkøbing in a match of a Group 4 - 15 round in Denmark Denmark Series - Group 4 on 22.03 Friday at 19:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Ringkøbing and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Kjellerup team to score and less than 2.5 for Ringkøbing. Kjellerup chances to win are 10%. Ringkøbing chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Kjellerup scored 21 against 23 in 14 last matches whereas Ringkøbing scored 24 against 21 in its 14 last games. Kjellerup scored 1.5 against 1.6 in 14 last matches whereas Ringkøbing scored 1.7 against 1.5 in its 14 last games.


Teams Kjellerup and Ringkøbing have played 10 matches so far. Kjellerup won 5 matches in total while Ringkøbing won 3 matches. 2 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.10 goals per Match and 31 in total.


Kjellerup scored 17 in total and 1.70 on average. In 5 matches pleayed at home Kjellerup won 2. Kjellerup won 3 matches out of 5 played away.


Ringkøbing scored 14 in total and 1.40 on average. In 5 matches pleayed at home Ringkøbing won 2. Ringkøbing won 1 matches out of 5 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Kjellerup vs Ringkøbing with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Denmark Series - Group 4