Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comDenmarkDenmark Series - Group 4Kjellerup - AaB II
Denmark. Denmark Series - Group 4. Group 4 - 15

Kjellerup vs AaB II prediction, betting tips and odds

26.03 Saturday

13:30 CET

Kjellerup Kunstgræsbane

Kjellerup
Draw
AaB II

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
W
L
D
W
L
L
W
L
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
5Kjellerup14734824
6AaB II14518-116

Performance last matches

14

played

14

home

away

total

26 : 18

goals

26 : 27

1.9 : 1.3

goals avg

1.9 : 1.9

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

AaB II

11.09.2021

1-3

Kjellerup

Kjellerup

15.04.2016

6-2

AaB II

AaB II

30.08.2015

1-2

Kjellerup

Kjellerup

29.03.2014

2-1

AaB II

AaB II

10.08.2013

5-4

Kjellerup

Kjellerup vs AaB II prediction summary

Kjellerup meets AaB II in a match of a Group 4 - 15 round in Denmark Denmark Series - Group 4 on 26.03 Saturday at 13:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : Kjellerup or draws and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Kjellerup team to score and less than 2.5 for AaB II. Kjellerup chances to win are 45%. AaB II chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Kjellerup scored 26 against 18 in 14 last matches whereas AaB II scored 26 against 27 in its 14 last games. Kjellerup scored 1.9 against 1.3 in 14 last matches whereas AaB II scored 1.9 against 1.9 in its 14 last games.


Teams Kjellerup and AaB II have played 5 matches so far. Kjellerup won 4 matches in total while AaB II won 1 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 5.40 goals per Match and 27 in total.


Kjellerup scored 17 in total and 3.40 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Kjellerup won 2. Kjellerup won 2 matches out of 3 played away.


AaB II scored 10 in total and 2.00 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home AaB II won 1. AaB II won 0 matches out of 2 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Kjellerup vs AaB II with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Denmark Series - Group 4