Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comAustriaRegionalliga - TirolKitzbühel - Swarovski Tirol II
Austria. Regionalliga - Tirol. Tirol - 20

Kitzbühel vs Swarovski Tirol II prediction, betting tips and odds

18.03 Saturday

01:00 CET

Sportplatz Langau

Kitzbühel
Draw
Swarovski Tirol II

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
W
L
W
L
L
L
L
D
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
8Kitzbühel186210-620
10Swarovski Tirol II185310-418

Performance last matches

18

played

18

home

away

total

21 : 27

goals

36 : 40

1.2 : 1.5

goals avg

2.0 : 2.2

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Swarovski Tirol II

13.09.2022

1-2

(0-1)

Kitzbühel

Swarovski Tirol II

13.03.2022

3-1

(0-0)

Kitzbühel

Kitzbühel

11.09.2021

2-3

(2-0)

Swarovski Tirol II

Swarovski Tirol II

31.10.2020

0-5

(0-2)

Kitzbühel

Kitzbühel

05.09.2020

1-0

(0-0)

Swarovski Tirol II

Kitzbühel vs Swarovski Tirol II prediction summary

Kitzbühel meets Swarovski Tirol II in a match of a Tirol - 20 round in Austria Regionalliga - Tirol on 18.03 Saturday at 01:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : Kitzbühel or draws and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Kitzbühel team to score and less than 2.5 for Swarovski Tirol II. Kitzbühel chances to win are 45%. Swarovski Tirol II chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Kitzbühel scored 21 against 27 in 18 last matches whereas Swarovski Tirol II scored 36 against 40 in its 18 last games. Kitzbühel scored 1.2 against 1.5 in 18 last matches whereas Swarovski Tirol II scored 2.0 against 2.2 in its 18 last games.


Teams Kitzbühel and Swarovski Tirol II have played 5 matches so far. Kitzbühel won 3 matches in total while Swarovski Tirol II won 2 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.60 goals per Match and 18 in total.


Kitzbühel scored 11 in total and 2.20 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Kitzbühel won 1. Kitzbühel won 2 matches out of 3 played away.


Swarovski Tirol II scored 7 in total and 1.40 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Swarovski Tirol II won 1. Swarovski Tirol II won 1 matches out of 2 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Kitzbühel vs Swarovski Tirol II with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Regionalliga - Tirol