Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

England. Non League Premier - Southern. Southern South - 9

Kings Langley vs Walton Casuals prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 0-1 (0-1)

18.01 Tuesday

20:45 CET

The Orbital Fasteners Stadium

Kings Langley
Draw
Walton Casuals

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
L
W
D
L
D
L
W
W
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
10Walton Casuals271179-240
20Kings Langley274716-2119

Performance last matches

27

played

27

home

away

total

28 : 46

goals

39 : 42

1.0 : 1.7

goals avg

1.4 : 1.6

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Walton Casuals

18.12.2021

4-0

(2-0)

Kings Langley

Kings Langley vs Walton Casuals prediction summary

Kings Langley meets Walton Casuals in a match of a Southern South - 9 round in England Non League Premier - Southern on 18.01 Tuesday at 20:45 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Walton Casuals and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Kings Langley team to score and less than 2.5 for Walton Casuals. Kings Langley chances to win are 10%. Walton Casuals chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Kings Langley scored 28 against 46 in 27 last matches whereas Walton Casuals scored 39 against 42 in its 27 last games. Kings Langley scored 1.0 against 1.7 in 27 last matches whereas Walton Casuals scored 1.4 against 1.6 in its 27 last games.


Teams Kings Langley and Walton Casuals have played 1 matches so far. Kings Langley won 0 matches in total while Walton Casuals won 1 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 4.00 goals per Match and 4 in total.


Kings Langley scored 0 in total and 0.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Kings Langley won 0. Kings Langley won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


Walton Casuals scored 4 in total and 4.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Walton Casuals won 1. Walton Casuals won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Kings Langley vs Walton Casuals with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Non League Premier - Southern