Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comBrazilBrasileiro WomenKindermann W - Flamengo W
Brazil. Brasileiro Women. 1st Phase - 14

Kindermann W vs Flamengo W prediction, betting tips and odds

17.08 Saturday

20:00 CET

Estádio Salézio Kindermann

Kindermann W
Draw
Flamengo W

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
L
D
L
L
L
D
L
W
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
8Flamengo W13535718
15Kindermann W13139-226

Performance last matches

13

played

13

home

away

total

9 : 31

goals

28 : 21

0.7 : 2.4

goals avg

2.2 : 1.6

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Flamengo W

06.03.2023

3-0

(1-0)

Kindermann W

Kindermann W

15.05.2022

1-0

(1-0)

Flamengo W

Flamengo W

19.06.2021

1-0

(0-0)

Kindermann W

Flamengo W

15.10.2020

2-1

(1-1)

Kindermann W

Kindermann W

28.07.2019

1-0

(1-0)

Flamengo W

Kindermann W vs Flamengo W prediction summary

Kindermann W meets Flamengo W in a match of a 1st Phase - 14 round in Brazil Brasileiro Women on 17.08 Saturday at 20:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Flamengo W and n/a goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Kindermann W team to score and less than 2.5 for Flamengo W. Kindermann W chances to win are 10%. Flamengo W chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Kindermann W scored 9 against 31 in 13 last matches whereas Flamengo W scored 28 against 21 in its 13 last games. Kindermann W scored 0.7 against 2.4 in 13 last matches whereas Flamengo W scored 2.2 against 1.6 in its 13 last games.


Teams Kindermann W and Flamengo W have played 5 matches so far. Kindermann W won 2 matches in total while Flamengo W won 3 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 1.80 goals per Match and 9 in total.


Kindermann W scored 3 in total and 0.60 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Kindermann W won 2. Kindermann W won 0 matches out of 3 played away.


Flamengo W scored 6 in total and 1.20 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Flamengo W won 3. Flamengo W won 0 matches out of 2 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Kindermann W vs Flamengo W with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Brasileiro Women