Check out our free predictions

This prediction is available by subscription only

betnotbad.comScotlandChampionshipKilmarnock - Inverness CT
Scotland. Championship. Regular Season - 4

Kilmarnock vs Inverness CT predictions and betting tips

28.08 Saturday

16:00 CET

BBSP Stadium Rugby Park

predictions and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Next fixtures in Championship

Kilmarnock vs Inverness CT prediction summary

Kilmarnock meets Inverness CT in a match of a Regular Season - 4 round in Scotland Championship on 28.08 Saturday at 16:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Kilmarnock or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Kilmarnock team to score and less than 1.5 for Inverness CT. Kilmarnock chances to win are 45%. Inverness CT chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Kilmarnock scored 2 against 0 in 1 last matches whereas Inverness CT scored 1 against 0 in its 1 last games. Kilmarnock scored 2.0 against 0.0 in 1 last matches whereas Inverness CT scored 1.0 against 0.0 in its 1 last games.


We have made these tips and predictions for Kilmarnock vs Inverness CT with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!