Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comAustriaLandesliga - NiederosterreichKilb - Korneuburg
Austria. Landesliga - Niederosterreich. Niederösterreich - 17

Kilb vs Korneuburg prediction, betting tips and odds

17.03 Sunday

15:00 CET

Waldstadion Kilb

Kilb
Draw
Korneuburg

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
W
W
D
D
L
W
W
W
D
POS.PWDLGDPts
1Korneuburg1510321633
5Kilb157531526

Performance last matches

15

played

15

home

away

total

30 : 15

goals

32 : 16

2.0 : 1.0

goals avg

2.1 : 1.1

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Korneuburg

11.08.2023

1-1

Kilb

Kilb vs Korneuburg prediction summary

Kilb meets Korneuburg in a match of a Niederösterreich - 17 round in Austria Landesliga - Niederosterreich on 17.03 Sunday at 15:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Kilb or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Kilb team to score and less than 2.5 for Korneuburg. Kilb chances to win are 45%. Korneuburg chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Kilb scored 30 against 15 in 15 last matches whereas Korneuburg scored 32 against 16 in its 15 last games. Kilb scored 2.0 against 1.0 in 15 last matches whereas Korneuburg scored 2.1 against 1.1 in its 15 last games.


Teams Kilb and Korneuburg have played 1 matches so far. Kilb won 0 matches in total while Korneuburg won 0 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.00 goals per Match and 2 in total.


Kilb scored 1 in total and 1.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Kilb won 0. Kilb won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


Korneuburg scored 1 in total and 1.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Korneuburg won 0. Korneuburg won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Kilb vs Korneuburg with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Landesliga - Niederosterreich