Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comTajikistanVysshaya LigaKhatlon - Regar-TadAZ
Tajikistan. Vysshaya Liga. Regular Season - 12

Khatlon vs Regar-TadAZ prediction, betting tips and odds

14.08 Sunday

14:30 CET

Stadium

Khatlon
Draw
Regar-TadAZ

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
W
D
D
W
L
L
L
W
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
1Khatlon8530618
9Regar-TadAZ8215-37

Performance last matches

8

played

8

home

away

total

10 : 4

goals

8 : 11

1.3 : 0.5

goals avg

1.0 : 1.4

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Regar-TadAZ

15.05.2022

0-1

Khatlon

Khatlon

09.08.2020

4-2

Regar-TadAZ

Regar-TadAZ

11.07.2020

1-1

Khatlon

Regar-TadAZ

04.11.2019

0-0

Khatlon

Regar-TadAZ

23.06.2019

1-1

Khatlon

Khatlon

04.05.2019

2-2

Regar-TadAZ

Regar-TadAZ

03.11.2018

0-2

Khatlon

Khatlon

13.05.2018

2-0

Regar-TadAZ

Regar-TadAZ

29.04.2018

1-3

Khatlon

Regar-TadAZ

19.08.2017

0-2

Khatlon

Regar-TadAZ

13.05.2017

1-0

Khatlon

Khatlon

08.04.2017

2-1

Regar-TadAZ

Regar-TadAZ

07.08.2016

5-1

Khatlon

Khatlon

12.06.2016

2-1

Regar-TadAZ

Regar-TadAZ

24.10.2015

2-1

Khatlon

Khatlon

09.05.2015

0-3

Regar-TadAZ

Regar-TadAZ

15.10.2014

3-0

Khatlon

Khatlon

17.06.2014

1-1

Regar-TadAZ

Regar-TadAZ

03.11.2013

2-1

Khatlon

Khatlon

27.04.2013

0-1

Regar-TadAZ

Regar-TadAZ

27.10.2012

1-0

Khatlon

Khatlon

06.05.2012

1-1

Regar-TadAZ

Regar-TadAZ

02.11.2011

4-2

Khatlon

Khatlon

23.09.2011

1-0

Regar-TadAZ

Regar-TadAZ

12.07.2011

4-1

Khatlon

Khatlon

13.05.2011

0-1

Regar-TadAZ

Khatlon vs Regar-TadAZ prediction summary

Khatlon meets Regar-TadAZ in a match of a Regular Season - 12 round in Tajikistan Vysshaya Liga on 14.08 Sunday at 14:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Khatlon or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Khatlon team to score and less than 1.5 for Regar-TadAZ. Khatlon chances to win are 45%. Regar-TadAZ chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Khatlon scored 10 against 4 in 8 last matches whereas Regar-TadAZ scored 8 against 11 in its 8 last games. Khatlon scored 1.3 against 0.5 in 8 last matches whereas Regar-TadAZ scored 1.0 against 1.4 in its 8 last games.


Teams Khatlon and Regar-TadAZ have played 26 matches so far. Khatlon won 9 matches in total while Regar-TadAZ won 11 matches. 6 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.65 goals per Match and 69 in total.


Khatlon scored 31 in total and 1.19 on average. In 11 matches pleayed at home Khatlon won 5. Khatlon won 4 matches out of 15 played away.


Regar-TadAZ scored 38 in total and 1.46 on average. In 15 matches pleayed at home Regar-TadAZ won 8. Regar-TadAZ won 3 matches out of 11 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Khatlon vs Regar-TadAZ with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Vysshaya Liga