Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comBahrainPremier LeagueKhalidiya - Al Hala
Bahrain. Premier League. Regular Season - 8

Khalidiya vs Al Hala prediction, betting tips and odds

04.01 Tuesday

15:45 CET

Stād al-Bahrayn al-Watanī

Khalidiya
Draw
Al Hala

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

D
D
L
W
L
L
L
W
D
D
POS.PWDLGDPts
4Khalidiya622218
7Al Hala5122-35

Performance last matches

6

played

5

home

away

total

6 : 5

goals

6 : 9

1.0 : 0.8

goals avg

1.2 : 1.8

forme

attack

defence

Khalidiya vs Al Hala prediction summary

Khalidiya meets Al Hala in a match of a Regular Season - 8 round in Bahrain Premier League on 04.01 Tuesday at 15:45 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Khalidiya or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Khalidiya team to score and less than 1.5 for Al Hala. Khalidiya chances to win are 45%. Al Hala chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Khalidiya scored 6 against 5 in 6 last matches whereas Al Hala scored 6 against 9 in its 5 last games. Khalidiya scored 1.0 against 0.8 in 6 last matches whereas Al Hala scored 1.2 against 1.8 in its 5 last games.


Teams Khalidiya and Al Hala have played 0 matches so far. Khalidiya won 0 matches in total while Al Hala won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored NaN goals per Match and 0 in total.


Khalidiya scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Khalidiya won 0. Khalidiya won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


Al Hala scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Al Hala won 0. Al Hala won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Khalidiya vs Al Hala with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Premier League