Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comAzerbaidjanPremyer LiqaKeshla FC - Zira
Azerbaidjan. Premyer Liqa. Regular Season - 15

Keshla FC vs Zira prediction, betting tips and odds

07.02 Monday

01:00 CET

Stadium

Keshla FC
Draw
Zira

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
D
L
L
W
L
L
W
W
D
POS.PWDLGDPts
4Zira14644622
6Keshla FC14428-714

Performance last matches

14

played

14

home

away

total

17 : 24

goals

22 : 16

1.2 : 1.7

goals avg

1.6 : 1.1

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Zira

30.10.2021

2-0

(2-0)

Keshla FC

Keshla FC

11.09.2021

0-2

(0-0)

Zira

Zira

29.04.2021

1-2

(0-0)

Keshla FC

Keshla FC

21.04.2021

1-2

(1-0)

Zira

Zira

11.04.2021

0-0

(0-0)

Keshla FC

Keshla FC

20.02.2021

2-2

(2-1)

Zira

Zira

22.11.2020

3-1

(1-0)

Keshla FC

Keshla FC

26.09.2020

2-3

(1-1)

Zira

Keshla FC

22.02.2020

4-0

(2-0)

Zira

Zira

24.11.2019

3-1

(3-1)

Keshla FC

Keshla FC

29.09.2019

2-0

(0-0)

Zira

Keshla FC

05.05.2019

1-3

(1-1)

Zira

Zira

15.03.2019

2-0

(0-0)

Keshla FC

Keshla FC

21.10.2018

1-0

(1-0)

Zira

Zira

18.08.2018

2-2

(2-0)

Keshla FC

Keshla FC

21.04.2018

2-1

(0-1)

Zira

Zira

04.03.2018

1-2

(1-1)

Keshla FC

Keshla FC

18.11.2017

0-1

(0-1)

Zira

Zira

23.09.2017

1-1

(0-1)

Keshla FC

Keshla FC vs Zira prediction summary

Keshla FC meets Zira in a match of a Regular Season - 15 round in Azerbaidjan Premyer Liqa on 07.02 Monday at 01:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Zira and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Keshla FC team to score and less than 3.5 for Zira. Keshla FC chances to win are 10%. Zira chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Keshla FC scored 17 against 24 in 14 last matches whereas Zira scored 22 against 16 in its 14 last games. Keshla FC scored 1.2 against 1.7 in 14 last matches whereas Zira scored 1.6 against 1.1 in its 14 last games.


Teams Keshla FC and Zira have played 20 matches so far. Keshla FC won 6 matches in total while Zira won 9 matches. 5 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.65 goals per Match and 53 in total.


Keshla FC scored 24 in total and 1.20 on average. In 10 matches pleayed at home Keshla FC won 4. Keshla FC won 2 matches out of 9 played away.


Zira scored 29 in total and 1.45 on average. In 9 matches pleayed at home Zira won 4. Zira won 5 matches out of 10 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Keshla FC vs Zira with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Premyer Liqa