Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comHungaryNB III - NyugatiKelen - Csornai SE
Hungary. NB III - Nyugati. Nyugati - 21

Kelen vs Csornai SE prediction, betting tips and odds

12.02 Sunday

16:30 CET

Kelen SC Sporttelep

Kelen
Draw
Csornai SE

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
W
D
L
L
L
L
L
D
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
15Kelen20659-223
18Csornai SE202513-3011

Performance last matches

20

played

20

home

away

total

31 : 33

goals

23 : 53

1.6 : 1.7

goals avg

1.2 : 2.7

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Csornai SE

03.08.2022

0-1

Kelen

Kelen vs Csornai SE prediction summary

Kelen meets Csornai SE in a match of a Nyugati - 21 round in Hungary NB III - Nyugati on 12.02 Sunday at 16:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Kelen or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Kelen team to score and less than 1.5 for Csornai SE. Kelen chances to win are 45%. Csornai SE chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Kelen scored 31 against 33 in 20 last matches whereas Csornai SE scored 23 against 53 in its 20 last games. Kelen scored 1.6 against 1.7 in 20 last matches whereas Csornai SE scored 1.2 against 2.7 in its 20 last games.


Teams Kelen and Csornai SE have played 1 matches so far. Kelen won 1 matches in total while Csornai SE won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 1.00 goals per Match and 1 in total.


Kelen scored 1 in total and 1.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Kelen won 0. Kelen won 1 matches out of 1 played away.


Csornai SE scored 0 in total and 0.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Csornai SE won 0. Csornai SE won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Kelen vs Csornai SE with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in NB III - Nyugati