Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comMalaysiaSuper LeagueKelantan United - Perak
Malaysia. Super League. Regular Season - 6

Kelantan United vs Perak prediction, betting tips and odds

26.07 Friday

15:00 CET

Stadium Sultan Mohammad IV

Kelantan United
Draw
Perak

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
W
L
L
L
L
L
W
L
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
11Perak5104-43
12Kelantan United5104-73

Performance last matches

5

played

5

home

away

total

3 : 10

goals

6 : 10

0.6 : 2.0

goals avg

1.2 : 2.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Perak

07.07.2023

1-1

(1-0)

Kelantan United

Kelantan United

04.03.2023

0-0

(0-0)

Perak

Kelantan United

25.06.2022

0-1

(0-0)

Perak

Perak

27.04.2022

2-3

(2-2)

Kelantan United

Perak

07.11.2020

4-0

Kelantan United

Kelantan United vs Perak prediction summary

Kelantan United meets Perak in a match of a Regular Season - 6 round in Malaysia Super League on 26.07 Friday at 15:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Perak and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Kelantan United team to score and less than 2.5 for Perak. Kelantan United chances to win are 10%. Perak chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Kelantan United scored 3 against 10 in 5 last matches whereas Perak scored 6 against 10 in its 5 last games. Kelantan United scored 0.6 against 2.0 in 5 last matches whereas Perak scored 1.2 against 2.0 in its 5 last games.


Teams Kelantan United and Perak have played 5 matches so far. Kelantan United won 1 matches in total while Perak won 2 matches. 2 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.40 goals per Match and 12 in total.


Kelantan United scored 4 in total and 0.80 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Kelantan United won 0. Kelantan United won 1 matches out of 3 played away.


Perak scored 8 in total and 1.60 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Perak won 1. Perak won 1 matches out of 2 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Kelantan United vs Perak with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Super League