Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comMalaysiaPremier LeagueKelantan FA - Johor Darul Tazim II
Malaysia. Premier League. Regular Season - 10

Kelantan FA vs Johor Darul Tazim II prediction, betting tips and odds

22.07 Friday

15:00 CET

Stadium Sultan Mohammad IV

Kelantan FA
Draw
Johor Darul Tazim II

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

Standings

D
W
W
W
W
W
L
W
W
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
1Kelantan FA97111022
2Johor Darul Tazim II97021121

Performance last matches

9

played

9

home

away

total

15 : 5

goals

22 : 11

1.7 : 0.6

goals avg

2.4 : 1.2

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Johor Darul Tazim II

05.03.2022

1-2

(0-1)

Kelantan FA

Kelantan FA

11.09.2021

0-3

Johor Darul Tazim II

Johor Darul Tazim II

23.04.2021

1-1

Kelantan FA

Johor Darul Tazim II

09.10.2020

0-1

Kelantan FA

Kelantan FA

18.06.2019

1-1

Johor Darul Tazim II

Johor Darul Tazim II

02.03.2019

2-0

Kelantan FA

Kelantan FA vs Johor Darul Tazim II prediction summary

Kelantan FA meets Johor Darul Tazim II in a match of a Regular Season - 10 round in Malaysia Premier League on 22.07 Friday at 15:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Kelantan FA or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Kelantan FA team to score and less than 3.5 for Johor Darul Tazim II. Kelantan FA chances to win are 45%. Johor Darul Tazim II chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Kelantan FA scored 15 against 5 in 9 last matches whereas Johor Darul Tazim II scored 22 against 11 in its 9 last games. Kelantan FA scored 1.7 against 0.6 in 9 last matches whereas Johor Darul Tazim II scored 2.4 against 1.2 in its 9 last games.


Teams Kelantan FA and Johor Darul Tazim II have played 6 matches so far. Kelantan FA won 2 matches in total while Johor Darul Tazim II won 2 matches. 2 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.17 goals per Match and 13 in total.


Kelantan FA scored 5 in total and 0.83 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Kelantan FA won 0. Kelantan FA won 2 matches out of 4 played away.


Johor Darul Tazim II scored 8 in total and 1.33 on average. In 4 matches pleayed at home Johor Darul Tazim II won 1. Johor Darul Tazim II won 1 matches out of 2 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Kelantan FA vs Johor Darul Tazim II with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Premier League