Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comIcelandÚrvalsdeild WomenKeflavík W - Selfoss W
Iceland. Úrvalsdeild Women. Regular Season - 14

Keflavík W vs Selfoss W prediction, betting tips and odds

24.08 Wednesday

20:00 CET

HS Orku völlurinn

Keflavík W
Draw
Selfoss W

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
L
W
L
L
D
L
L
L
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
6Selfoss W11434215
7Keflavík W11317-610

Performance last matches

11

played

11

home

away

total

13 : 19

goals

11 : 9

1.2 : 1.7

goals avg

1.0 : 0.8

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Selfoss W

19.05.2022

0-0

(0-0)

Keflavík W

Selfoss W

13.07.2021

1-0

(1-0)

Keflavík W

Keflavík W

05.05.2021

0-3

(0-1)

Selfoss W

Keflavík W vs Selfoss W prediction summary

Keflavík W meets Selfoss W in a match of a Regular Season - 14 round in Iceland Úrvalsdeild Women on 24.08 Wednesday at 20:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Selfoss W and n/a goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Keflavík W team to score and less than 1.5 for Selfoss W. Keflavík W chances to win are 10%. Selfoss W chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Keflavík W scored 13 against 19 in 11 last matches whereas Selfoss W scored 11 against 9 in its 11 last games. Keflavík W scored 1.2 against 1.7 in 11 last matches whereas Selfoss W scored 1.0 against 0.8 in its 11 last games.


Teams Keflavík W and Selfoss W have played 3 matches so far. Keflavík W won 0 matches in total while Selfoss W won 2 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 1.33 goals per Match and 4 in total.


Keflavík W scored 0 in total and 0.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Keflavík W won 0. Keflavík W won 0 matches out of 2 played away.


Selfoss W scored 4 in total and 1.33 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Selfoss W won 1. Selfoss W won 1 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Keflavík W vs Selfoss W with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Úrvalsdeild Women