Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comHungaryMagyar KupaKecskeméti TE - Budapest Honved
Hungary. Magyar Kupa. Round of 16

Kecskeméti TE vs Budapest Honved prediction, betting tips and odds

09.02 Wednesday

01:00 CET

Széktói Stadion

Kecskeméti TE
Draw
Budapest Honved

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Performance last matches

2

played

2

home

away

total

12 : 1

goals

6 : 1

6.0 : 0.5

goals avg

3.0 : 0.5

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Budapest Honved

09.05.2015

2-0

(2-0)

Kecskeméti TE

Kecskeméti TE

25.10.2014

1-0

(1-0)

Budapest Honved

Budapest Honved

29.11.2013

1-1

(0-0)

Kecskeméti TE

Kecskeméti TE

28.07.2013

3-1

(1-0)

Budapest Honved

Budapest Honved

20.04.2013

0-0

(0-0)

Kecskeméti TE

Kecskeméti TE

29.09.2012

2-1

(2-1)

Budapest Honved

Budapest Honved

23.03.2012

1-4

(0-1)

Kecskeméti TE

Kecskeméti TE

20.08.2011

3-1

(1-1)

Budapest Honved

Kecskeméti TE vs Budapest Honved prediction summary

Kecskeméti TE meets Budapest Honved in a match of a Round of 16 round in Hungary Magyar Kupa on 09.02 Wednesday at 01:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Winner : Kecskeméti TE and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 4.5 for Kecskeméti TE team to score and less than 2.5 for Budapest Honved. Kecskeméti TE chances to win are 45%. Budapest Honved chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Kecskeméti TE scored 12 against 1 in 2 last matches whereas Budapest Honved scored 6 against 1 in its 2 last games. Kecskeméti TE scored 6.0 against 0.5 in 2 last matches whereas Budapest Honved scored 3.0 against 0.5 in its 2 last games.


Teams Kecskeméti TE and Budapest Honved have played 8 matches so far. Kecskeméti TE won 5 matches in total while Budapest Honved won 1 matches. 2 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.63 goals per Match and 21 in total.


Kecskeméti TE scored 14 in total and 1.75 on average. In 4 matches pleayed at home Kecskeméti TE won 4. Kecskeméti TE won 1 matches out of 4 played away.


Budapest Honved scored 7 in total and 0.88 on average. In 4 matches pleayed at home Budapest Honved won 1. Budapest Honved won 0 matches out of 4 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Kecskeméti TE vs Budapest Honved with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Magyar Kupa