Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comHungaryNB IIKazincbarcikai - Bekescsaba 1912
Hungary. NB II. Regular Season - 21

Kazincbarcikai vs Bekescsaba 1912 prediction, betting tips and odds

29.01 Sunday

13:00 CET

Kolorcity Aréna

Kazincbarcikai
Draw
Bekescsaba 1912

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
D
D
L
L
L
L
L
W
D
POS.PWDLGDPts
13Kazincbarcikai20668-924
19Bekescsaba 1912204511-817

Performance last matches

20

played

20

home

away

total

25 : 34

goals

26 : 34

1.3 : 1.7

goals avg

1.3 : 1.7

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Bekescsaba 1912

07.08.2022

6-1

(1-1)

Kazincbarcikai

Kazincbarcikai

14.03.2021

1-0

(0-0)

Bekescsaba 1912

Bekescsaba 1912

27.09.2020

1-3

(1-2)

Kazincbarcikai

Bekescsaba 1912

15.12.2019

0-1

(0-1)

Kazincbarcikai

Kazincbarcikai

07.08.2019

1-2

(0-0)

Bekescsaba 1912

Bekescsaba 1912

19.05.2019

0-3

Kazincbarcikai

Kazincbarcikai

02.12.2018

0-0

Bekescsaba 1912

Kazincbarcikai

03.12.2017

0-1

(0-0)

Bekescsaba 1912

Bekescsaba 1912

30.07.2017

0-1

Kazincbarcikai

Kazincbarcikai vs Bekescsaba 1912 prediction summary

Kazincbarcikai meets Bekescsaba 1912 in a match of a Regular Season - 21 round in Hungary NB II on 29.01 Sunday at 13:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Kazincbarcikai or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Kazincbarcikai team to score and less than 1.5 for Bekescsaba 1912. Kazincbarcikai chances to win are 45%. Bekescsaba 1912 chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Kazincbarcikai scored 25 against 34 in 20 last matches whereas Bekescsaba 1912 scored 26 against 34 in its 20 last games. Kazincbarcikai scored 1.3 against 1.7 in 20 last matches whereas Bekescsaba 1912 scored 1.3 against 1.7 in its 20 last games.


Teams Kazincbarcikai and Bekescsaba 1912 have played 9 matches so far. Kazincbarcikai won 5 matches in total while Bekescsaba 1912 won 3 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.33 goals per Match and 21 in total.


Kazincbarcikai scored 11 in total and 1.22 on average. In 4 matches pleayed at home Kazincbarcikai won 1. Kazincbarcikai won 4 matches out of 5 played away.


Bekescsaba 1912 scored 10 in total and 1.11 on average. In 5 matches pleayed at home Bekescsaba 1912 won 1. Bekescsaba 1912 won 2 matches out of 4 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Kazincbarcikai vs Bekescsaba 1912 with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in NB II