Japan. J. League Div.1. Regular Season - 18

Kawasaki Frontale vs Jubilo Iwata prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 1-1 (1-0)

25.06 Saturday

12:00 CET

Kawasaki Todoroki Stadium

Kawasaki Frontale
Draw
Jubilo Iwata

45%

45%

10%

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Double chance : Kawasaki Frontale or draws
n/a
less than 2.5
Goals
less than 2.5

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2
1.43
4.5
6.69
1.1
1.18
2.73

Total goals odds

Under
Over
0.5
13.37
1.02
0.75
9.8
1.02
1
10.63
1.02
1.25
6.09
1.12
1.5
4.17
1.21
1.75
3.85
1.25
2
3.39
1.31
2.25
2.53
1.51
2.5
2.15
1.67
2.75
1.93
1.88
3
1.68
2.16
3.25
1.52
2.47
3.5
1.44
2.67
3.75
1.32
3.31
4
1.2
4.31
4.25
1.18
4.71
4.5
1.16
4.81
4.75
1.1
6.43
5
1.05
9.1
5.5
1.05
8.97
6.5
1.01
20.2
7.5
1
41

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over
6.73
1.09
0.5
2.13
1.67
5.5
1.15
1
1.41
2.91
2.45
1.51
1.5
1.2
4.27
1.83
1.98
2
1.03
12.13
1.47
2.58
2.5
1.03
13.5
1.21
4.4
3
n/a
n/a
1.15
4.94
3.5
1
37.67
1.04
11.17
4.5
n/a
n/a
1.01
20
5.5
n/a
n/a

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
L
L
D
W
W
L
D
L
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
3Kawasaki Frontale171034633
14Jubilo Iwata17467-518

Performance last matches

17

played

17

home

away

total

25 : 19

goals

21 : 26

1.5 : 1.1

goals avg

1.2 : 1.5

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Jubilo Iwata

06.04.2022

1-1

(0-0)

Kawasaki Frontale

Kawasaki Frontale

14.09.2019

2-0

(2-0)

Jubilo Iwata

Jubilo Iwata

30.06.2019

1-3

(0-1)

Kawasaki Frontale

Kawasaki Frontale

01.12.2018

2-1

(0-0)

Jubilo Iwata

Jubilo Iwata

25.02.2018

0-3

(0-3)

Kawasaki Frontale

Kawasaki Frontale

29.07.2017

2-5

(1-2)

Jubilo Iwata

Jubilo Iwata

14.05.2017

0-2

(0-0)

Kawasaki Frontale

Jubilo Iwata

17.07.2016

1-1

(0-0)

Kawasaki Frontale

Kawasaki Frontale

29.05.2016

1-0

(0-0)

Jubilo Iwata

Kawasaki Frontale

19.10.2013

2-1

(0-0)

Jubilo Iwata

Jubilo Iwata

18.05.2013

2-4

(1-2)

Kawasaki Frontale

Kawasaki Frontale

03.04.2013

2-1

(1-0)

Jubilo Iwata

Jubilo Iwata

04.08.2012

2-2

(1-1)

Kawasaki Frontale

Kawasaki Frontale

09.06.2012

0-1

(0-1)

Jubilo Iwata

Kawasaki Frontale

03.05.2012

4-3

(1-0)

Jubilo Iwata

Kawasaki Frontale vs Jubilo Iwata prediction summary

Kawasaki Frontale meets Jubilo Iwata in a match of a Regular Season - 18 round in Japan J. League Div.1 on 25.06 Saturday at 12:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Kawasaki Frontale or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Kawasaki Frontale team to score and less than 2.5 for Jubilo Iwata. Kawasaki Frontale chances to win are 45%. Jubilo Iwata chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Kawasaki Frontale scored 25 against 19 in 17 last matches whereas Jubilo Iwata scored 21 against 26 in its 17 last games. Kawasaki Frontale scored 1.5 against 1.1 in 17 last matches whereas Jubilo Iwata scored 1.2 against 1.5 in its 17 last games.


Teams Kawasaki Frontale and Jubilo Iwata have played 15 matches so far. Kawasaki Frontale won 10 matches in total while Jubilo Iwata won 2 matches. 3 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.33 goals per Match and 50 in total.


Kawasaki Frontale scored 31 in total and 2.07 on average. In 8 matches pleayed at home Kawasaki Frontale won 6. Kawasaki Frontale won 4 matches out of 7 played away.


Jubilo Iwata scored 19 in total and 1.27 on average. In 7 matches pleayed at home Jubilo Iwata won 0. Jubilo Iwata won 2 matches out of 8 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Kawasaki Frontale vs Jubilo Iwata with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in J. League Div.1