Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comCzech-Republic4. liga - Divizie FKarviná II - Beskyd Frenštát
Czech-Republic. 4. liga - Divizie F. Division F - 14

Karviná II vs Beskyd Frenštát prediction, betting tips and odds

19.03 Sunday

15:00 CET

Stadion Kovona

Karviná II
Draw
Beskyd Frenštát

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

D
L
W
W
W
L
L
W
D
D
POS.PWDLGDPts
2Karviná II13733824
12Beskyd Frenštát13337-1312

Performance last matches

13

played

13

home

away

total

26 : 18

goals

16 : 29

2.0 : 1.4

goals avg

1.2 : 2.2

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Beskyd Frenštát

07.08.2022

2-0

(2-0)

Karviná II

Karviná II

27.03.2022

2-0

(2-0)

Beskyd Frenštát

Beskyd Frenštát

03.10.2021

1-0

Karviná II

Karviná II

23.08.2020

2-2

Beskyd Frenštát

Karviná II vs Beskyd Frenštát prediction summary

Karviná II meets Beskyd Frenštát in a match of a Division F - 14 round in Czech-Republic 4. liga - Divizie F on 19.03 Sunday at 15:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Winner : Karviná II and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 4.5 for Karviná II team to score and less than 2.5 for Beskyd Frenštát. Karviná II chances to win are 45%. Beskyd Frenštát chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Karviná II scored 26 against 18 in 13 last matches whereas Beskyd Frenštát scored 16 against 29 in its 13 last games. Karviná II scored 2.0 against 1.4 in 13 last matches whereas Beskyd Frenštát scored 1.2 against 2.2 in its 13 last games.


Teams Karviná II and Beskyd Frenštát have played 5 matches so far. Karviná II won 1 matches in total while Beskyd Frenštát won 2 matches. 2 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 1.80 goals per Match and 9 in total.


Karviná II scored 4 in total and 0.80 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Karviná II won 1. Karviná II won 0 matches out of 2 played away.


Beskyd Frenštát scored 5 in total and 1.00 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Beskyd Frenštát won 2. Beskyd Frenštát won 0 matches out of 2 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Karviná II vs Beskyd Frenštát with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in 4. liga - Divizie F