Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Azerbaidjan. Birinci Dasta. Regular Season - 15

Karvan vs Araz Saatlı prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 1-0 (0-0)

21.02 Wednesday

12:00 CET

Şəhər stadionu

Karvan
Draw
Araz Saatlı

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
W
L
L
W
D
L
L
L
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
5Karvan14734824
10Araz Saatlı141112-354

Performance last matches

14

played

14

home

away

total

23 : 15

goals

9 : 44

1.6 : 1.1

goals avg

0.6 : 3.1

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Araz Saatlı

01.11.2023

1-5

(0-2)

Karvan

Karvan vs Araz Saatlı prediction summary

Karvan meets Araz Saatlı in a match of a Regular Season - 15 round in Azerbaidjan Birinci Dasta on 21.02 Wednesday at 12:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Winner : Karvan and n/a goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Karvan team to score and less than 1.5 for Araz Saatlı. Karvan chances to win are 45%. Araz Saatlı chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Karvan scored 23 against 15 in 14 last matches whereas Araz Saatlı scored 9 against 44 in its 14 last games. Karvan scored 1.6 against 1.1 in 14 last matches whereas Araz Saatlı scored 0.6 against 3.1 in its 14 last games.


Teams Karvan and Araz Saatlı have played 1 matches so far. Karvan won 1 matches in total while Araz Saatlı won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 6.00 goals per Match and 6 in total.


Karvan scored 5 in total and 5.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Karvan won 0. Karvan won 1 matches out of 1 played away.


Araz Saatlı scored 1 in total and 1.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Araz Saatlı won 0. Araz Saatlı won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Karvan vs Araz Saatlı with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Birinci Dasta