Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comAzerbaidjanBirinci DastaKapaz II - Turan II
Azerbaidjan. Birinci Dasta. Regular Season - 17

Kapaz II vs Turan II prediction, betting tips and odds

15.02 Wednesday

01:00 CET

Stadium

Kapaz II
Draw
Turan II

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
L
W
W
W
L
W
D
W
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
2Turan II149141428
4Kapaz II14725623

Performance last matches

14

played

14

home

away

total

24 : 18

goals

25 : 11

1.7 : 1.3

goals avg

1.8 : 0.8

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Turan II

31.08.2022

3-1

(2-1)

Kapaz II

Kapaz II vs Turan II prediction summary

Kapaz II meets Turan II in a match of a Regular Season - 17 round in Azerbaidjan Birinci Dasta on 15.02 Wednesday at 01:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Kapaz II or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Kapaz II team to score and less than 2.5 for Turan II. Kapaz II chances to win are 45%. Turan II chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Kapaz II scored 24 against 18 in 14 last matches whereas Turan II scored 25 against 11 in its 14 last games. Kapaz II scored 1.7 against 1.3 in 14 last matches whereas Turan II scored 1.8 against 0.8 in its 14 last games.


Teams Kapaz II and Turan II have played 1 matches so far. Kapaz II won 0 matches in total while Turan II won 1 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 4.00 goals per Match and 4 in total.


Kapaz II scored 1 in total and 1.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Kapaz II won 0. Kapaz II won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


Turan II scored 3 in total and 3.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Turan II won 1. Turan II won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Kapaz II vs Turan II with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Birinci Dasta