Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comMalawiSuper LeagueKamuzu Barracks - Red Lions
Malawi. Super League. Regular Season - 12

Kamuzu Barracks vs Red Lions prediction, betting tips and odds

09.07 Saturday

14:30 CET

CIVO Stadium

Kamuzu Barracks
Draw
Red Lions

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

D
D
D
L
W
D
L
D
L
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
4Kamuzu Barracks12552320
12Red Lions12345-513

Performance last matches

12

played

12

home

away

total

14 : 11

goals

10 : 15

1.2 : 0.9

goals avg

0.8 : 1.3

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Kamuzu Barracks

06.06.2021

0-0

Red Lions

Red Lions

09.01.2021

2-1

Kamuzu Barracks

Kamuzu Barracks vs Red Lions prediction summary

Kamuzu Barracks meets Red Lions in a match of a Regular Season - 12 round in Malawi Super League on 09.07 Saturday at 14:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : draws or Red Lions and -3.5 goals and Under 3.5 goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Kamuzu Barracks team to score and less than 1.5 for Red Lions. Kamuzu Barracks chances to win are 10%. Red Lions chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Kamuzu Barracks scored 14 against 11 in 12 last matches whereas Red Lions scored 10 against 15 in its 12 last games. Kamuzu Barracks scored 1.2 against 0.9 in 12 last matches whereas Red Lions scored 0.8 against 1.3 in its 12 last games.


Teams Kamuzu Barracks and Red Lions have played 2 matches so far. Kamuzu Barracks won 0 matches in total while Red Lions won 1 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 1.50 goals per Match and 3 in total.


Kamuzu Barracks scored 1 in total and 0.50 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Kamuzu Barracks won 0. Kamuzu Barracks won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


Red Lions scored 2 in total and 1.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Red Lions won 1. Red Lions won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Kamuzu Barracks vs Red Lions with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Super League