Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comSlovakia3. liga - WestKalná nad Hronom - Zl. Moravce-Vrablé II
Slovakia. 3. liga - West. West - 15

Kalná nad Hronom vs Zl. Moravce-Vrablé II prediction, betting tips and odds

26.02 Saturday

13:30 CET

Futbalový štadión KFC Kalná nad Hronom

Kalná nad Hronom
Draw
Zl. Moravce-Vrablé II

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
D
W
D
W
W
W
L
L
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
6Kalná nad Hronom16862730
15Zl. Moravce-Vrablé II164210-2414

Performance last matches

16

played

16

home

away

total

25 : 18

goals

17 : 41

1.6 : 1.1

goals avg

1.1 : 2.6

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Zl. Moravce-Vrablé II

13.09.2020

2-0

Kalná nad Hronom

Kalná nad Hronom vs Zl. Moravce-Vrablé II prediction summary

Kalná nad Hronom meets Zl. Moravce-Vrablé II in a match of a West - 15 round in Slovakia 3. liga - West on 26.02 Saturday at 13:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Winner : Kalná nad Hronom and n/a goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Kalná nad Hronom team to score and less than 1.5 for Zl. Moravce-Vrablé II. Kalná nad Hronom chances to win are 35%. Zl. Moravce-Vrablé II chances to win are 30%. Draw probability is 35%.


Kalná nad Hronom scored 25 against 18 in 16 last matches whereas Zl. Moravce-Vrablé II scored 17 against 41 in its 16 last games. Kalná nad Hronom scored 1.6 against 1.1 in 16 last matches whereas Zl. Moravce-Vrablé II scored 1.1 against 2.6 in its 16 last games.


Teams Kalná nad Hronom and Zl. Moravce-Vrablé II have played 2 matches so far. Kalná nad Hronom won 0 matches in total while Zl. Moravce-Vrablé II won 1 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 1.00 goals per Match and 2 in total.


Kalná nad Hronom scored 0 in total and 0.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Kalná nad Hronom won 0. Kalná nad Hronom won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


Zl. Moravce-Vrablé II scored 2 in total and 1.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Zl. Moravce-Vrablé II won 1. Zl. Moravce-Vrablé II won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Kalná nad Hronom vs Zl. Moravce-Vrablé II with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in 3. liga - West