Check out our free predictions

This prediction is available by subscription only

Greece. Football League. North - 17

Kallithea vs Niki Volos predictions and betting tips

Match Finished: 0-0 (0-0)

20.06 Sunday

02:00 CET

Stadium

predictions and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Kallithea vs Niki Volos prediction summary

Kallithea meets Niki Volos in a match of a North - 17 round in Greece Football League on 20.06 Sunday at 02:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Niki Volos and n/a goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Kallithea team to score and less than 2.5 for Niki Volos. Kallithea chances to win are 10%. Niki Volos chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Kallithea scored 20 against 14 in 16 last matches whereas Niki Volos scored 18 against 14 in its 16 last games. Kallithea scored 1.3 against 0.9 in 16 last matches whereas Niki Volos scored 1.1 against 0.9 in its 16 last games.


We have made these tips and predictions for Kallithea vs Niki Volos with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!