Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comEstoniaMeistriliigaKalju Nomme - Kuressaare
Estonia. Meistriliiga. Regular Season - 19

Kalju Nomme vs Kuressaare prediction, betting tips and odds

03.07 Sunday

16:15 CET

Sportland Arena

Kalju Nomme
Draw
Kuressaare

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
W
D
L
W
D
W
D
L
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
3Kalju Nomme1610331433
5Kuressaare17737-324

Performance last matches

16

played

17

home

away

total

28 : 14

goals

20 : 23

1.8 : 0.9

goals avg

1.2 : 1.4

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Kuressaare

24.05.2022

1-1

(0-0)

Kalju Nomme

Kalju Nomme

02.03.2022

2-0

(0-0)

Kuressaare

Kalju Nomme

11.09.2021

0-3

(0-2)

Kuressaare

Kuressaare

30.05.2021

0-2

(0-0)

Kalju Nomme

Kuressaare

07.04.2021

0-2

(0-1)

Kalju Nomme

Kuressaare

07.11.2020

1-1

(1-0)

Kalju Nomme

Kalju Nomme

07.07.2020

1-0

(1-0)

Kuressaare

Kuressaare

19.05.2020

0-2

(0-2)

Kalju Nomme

Kuressaare

28.10.2019

0-3

(0-1)

Kalju Nomme

Kalju Nomme

03.08.2019

7-2

(4-1)

Kuressaare

Kalju Nomme

17.05.2019

3-2

(2-1)

Kuressaare

Kuressaare

27.04.2019

0-0

(0-0)

Kalju Nomme

Kuressaare

18.09.2018

2-4

(2-1)

Kalju Nomme

Kalju Nomme

10.08.2018

4-0

(2-0)

Kuressaare

Kalju Nomme

06.06.2018

8-3

(4-2)

Kuressaare

Kuressaare

21.04.2018

0-3

(0-1)

Kalju Nomme

Kuressaare

21.09.2013

0-4

(0-3)

Kalju Nomme

Kalju Nomme

02.09.2013

4-0

(1-0)

Kuressaare

Kuressaare

06.07.2013

0-1

(0-1)

Kalju Nomme

Kalju Nomme

09.03.2013

2-1

(0-0)

Kuressaare

Kuressaare

09.10.2012

0-1

(0-0)

Kalju Nomme

Kalju Nomme

18.09.2012

6-1

(1-1)

Kuressaare

Kuressaare

28.08.2012

0-9

(0-4)

Kalju Nomme

Kalju Nomme

26.06.2012

2-0

(0-0)

Kuressaare

Kalju Nomme

22.10.2011

3-0

(1-0)

Kuressaare

Kuressaare

23.07.2011

0-2

(0-0)

Kalju Nomme

Kalju Nomme

21.05.2011

1-1

(0-0)

Kuressaare

Kuressaare

16.04.2011

0-1

(0-1)

Kalju Nomme

Kalju Nomme vs Kuressaare prediction summary

Kalju Nomme meets Kuressaare in a match of a Regular Season - 19 round in Estonia Meistriliiga on 03.07 Sunday at 16:15 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Kalju Nomme or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Kalju Nomme team to score and less than 1.5 for Kuressaare. Kalju Nomme chances to win are 45%. Kuressaare chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Kalju Nomme scored 28 against 14 in 16 last matches whereas Kuressaare scored 20 against 23 in its 17 last games. Kalju Nomme scored 1.8 against 0.9 in 16 last matches whereas Kuressaare scored 1.2 against 1.4 in its 17 last games.


Teams Kalju Nomme and Kuressaare have played 29 matches so far. Kalju Nomme won 23 matches in total while Kuressaare won 1 matches. 5 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.31 goals per Match and 96 in total.


Kalju Nomme scored 79 in total and 2.72 on average. In 13 matches pleayed at home Kalju Nomme won 11. Kalju Nomme won 12 matches out of 15 played away.


Kuressaare scored 17 in total and 0.59 on average. In 15 matches pleayed at home Kuressaare won 0. Kuressaare won 1 matches out of 13 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Kalju Nomme vs Kuressaare with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Meistriliiga