Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comTanzaniaLigi kuu BaraKagera Sugar - Polisi Tanzania
Tanzania. Ligi kuu Bara. Regular Season - 30

Kagera Sugar vs Polisi Tanzania prediction, betting tips and odds

29.06 Wednesday

15:00 CET

Kaitaba Stadium

Kagera Sugar
Draw
Polisi Tanzania

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

D
D
L
D
W
L
W
W
W
D
POS.PWDLGDPts
7Polisi Tanzania288128-136
10Kagera Sugar288119-635

Performance last matches

28

played

28

home

away

total

19 : 25

goals

21 : 22

0.7 : 0.9

goals avg

0.8 : 0.8

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Polisi Tanzania

19.02.2022

0-0

(0-0)

Kagera Sugar

Polisi Tanzania

15.07.2021

0-1

Kagera Sugar

Kagera Sugar

22.12.2020

2-2

Polisi Tanzania

Kagera Sugar

18.07.2020

1-2

Polisi Tanzania

Polisi Tanzania

11.01.2020

2-1

Kagera Sugar

Kagera Sugar vs Polisi Tanzania prediction summary

Kagera Sugar meets Polisi Tanzania in a match of a Regular Season - 30 round in Tanzania Ligi kuu Bara on 29.06 Wednesday at 15:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : draws or Polisi Tanzania and -3.5 goals and Under 3.5 goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Kagera Sugar team to score and less than 1.5 for Polisi Tanzania. Kagera Sugar chances to win are 10%. Polisi Tanzania chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Kagera Sugar scored 19 against 25 in 28 last matches whereas Polisi Tanzania scored 21 against 22 in its 28 last games. Kagera Sugar scored 0.7 against 0.9 in 28 last matches whereas Polisi Tanzania scored 0.8 against 0.8 in its 28 last games.


Teams Kagera Sugar and Polisi Tanzania have played 5 matches so far. Kagera Sugar won 1 matches in total while Polisi Tanzania won 2 matches. 2 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.20 goals per Match and 11 in total.


Kagera Sugar scored 5 in total and 1.00 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Kagera Sugar won 0. Kagera Sugar won 1 matches out of 3 played away.


Polisi Tanzania scored 6 in total and 1.20 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Polisi Tanzania won 1. Polisi Tanzania won 1 matches out of 2 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Kagera Sugar vs Polisi Tanzania with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Ligi kuu Bara