Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comNorway1. Division WomenKIL / Hemne W - Arna-Bjørnar W
Norway. 1. Division Women. Regular Season - 4

KIL / Hemne W vs Arna-Bjørnar W prediction, betting tips and odds

21.04 Sunday

13:00 CET

Trøndelag Sparebank Arena

KIL / Hemne W
Draw
Arna-Bjørnar W

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

Performance last matches

3

played

2

home

away

total

3 : 6

goals

1 : 1

1.0 : 2.0

goals avg

0.5 : 0.5

forme

attack

defence

KIL / Hemne W vs Arna-Bjørnar W prediction summary

KIL / Hemne W meets Arna-Bjørnar W in a match of a Regular Season - 4 round in Norway 1. Division Women on 21.04 Sunday at 13:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : draws or Arna-Bjørnar W and -3.5 goals and Under 3.5 goals. We expect less than 1.5 for KIL / Hemne W team to score and less than 1.5 for Arna-Bjørnar W. KIL / Hemne W chances to win are 10%. Arna-Bjørnar W chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


KIL / Hemne W scored 3 against 6 in 3 last matches whereas Arna-Bjørnar W scored 1 against 1 in its 2 last games. KIL / Hemne W scored 1.0 against 2.0 in 3 last matches whereas Arna-Bjørnar W scored 0.5 against 0.5 in its 2 last games.


Teams KIL / Hemne W and Arna-Bjørnar W have played 0 matches so far. KIL / Hemne W won 0 matches in total while Arna-Bjørnar W won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored NaN goals per Match and 0 in total.


KIL / Hemne W scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home KIL / Hemne W won 0. KIL / Hemne W won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


Arna-Bjørnar W scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Arna-Bjørnar W won 0. Arna-Bjørnar W won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for KIL / Hemne W vs Arna-Bjørnar W with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in 1. Division Women