Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comDenmarkDenmark Series - Group 1KFUM Roskilde - AB Tårnby
Denmark. Denmark Series - Group 1. Group 1 - 15

KFUM Roskilde vs AB Tårnby prediction, betting tips and odds

23.03 Saturday

13:30 CET

Lillevang Idrætscenter

KFUM Roskilde
Draw
AB Tårnby

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
L
L
L
W
D
L
W
D
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
8AB Tårnby14428-214
10KFUM Roskilde142111-327

Performance last matches

14

played

14

home

away

total

10 : 41

goals

11 : 13

0.7 : 2.9

goals avg

0.8 : 0.9

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

AB Tårnby

16.09.2023

3-0

KFUM Roskilde

KFUM Roskilde

13.03.2021

4-0

AB Tårnby

AB Tårnby

17.10.2020

1-2

KFUM Roskilde

KFUM Roskilde

28.04.2018

3-5

AB Tårnby

AB Tårnby

14.10.2017

3-0

KFUM Roskilde

KFUM Roskilde

12.08.2017

2-1

AB Tårnby

KFUM Roskilde

13.06.2015

1-4

AB Tårnby

AB Tårnby

05.11.2014

1-0

KFUM Roskilde

KFUM Roskilde vs AB Tårnby prediction summary

KFUM Roskilde meets AB Tårnby in a match of a Group 1 - 15 round in Denmark Denmark Series - Group 1 on 23.03 Saturday at 13:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or AB Tårnby and n/a goals. We expect less than 1.5 for KFUM Roskilde team to score and less than 2.5 for AB Tårnby. KFUM Roskilde chances to win are 10%. AB Tårnby chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


KFUM Roskilde scored 10 against 41 in 14 last matches whereas AB Tårnby scored 11 against 13 in its 14 last games. KFUM Roskilde scored 0.7 against 2.9 in 14 last matches whereas AB Tårnby scored 0.8 against 0.9 in its 14 last games.


Teams KFUM Roskilde and AB Tårnby have played 8 matches so far. KFUM Roskilde won 3 matches in total while AB Tårnby won 5 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.75 goals per Match and 30 in total.


KFUM Roskilde scored 12 in total and 1.50 on average. In 4 matches pleayed at home KFUM Roskilde won 2. KFUM Roskilde won 1 matches out of 4 played away.


AB Tårnby scored 18 in total and 2.25 on average. In 4 matches pleayed at home AB Tårnby won 3. AB Tårnby won 2 matches out of 4 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for KFUM Roskilde vs AB Tårnby with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Denmark Series - Group 1