Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Denmark. Kvindeliga. Regular Season - 13

Køge vs AGF prediction, betting tips and odds

Not Started: ()

27.11 Sunday

15:00 CET

Capelli Sport Stadion

Køge
Draw
AGF

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
W
W
L
W
W
L
W
L
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
1Køge1211012333
6AGF12327-311

Performance last matches

12

played

12

home

away

total

31 : 8

goals

19 : 22

2.6 : 0.7

goals avg

1.6 : 1.8

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

AGF

10.09.2022

1-2

(0-0)

Køge

Køge

13.11.2021

2-0

AGF

AGF

04.09.2021

0-2

(0-1)

Køge

Køge

27.09.2020

3-0

(1-0)

AGF

AGF

12.09.2020

1-4

(0-1)

Køge

Køge vs AGF prediction summary

Køge meets AGF in a match of a Regular Season - 13 round in Denmark Kvindeliga on 27.11 Sunday at 15:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Winner : Køge and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 4.5 for Køge team to score and less than 2.5 for AGF. Køge chances to win are 45%. AGF chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Køge scored 31 against 8 in 12 last matches whereas AGF scored 19 against 22 in its 12 last games. Køge scored 2.6 against 0.7 in 12 last matches whereas AGF scored 1.6 against 1.8 in its 12 last games.


Teams Køge and AGF have played 5 matches so far. Køge won 5 matches in total while AGF won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.00 goals per Match and 15 in total.


Køge scored 13 in total and 2.60 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Køge won 2. Køge won 3 matches out of 3 played away.


AGF scored 2 in total and 0.40 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home AGF won 0. AGF won 0 matches out of 2 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Køge vs AGF with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Kvindeliga