Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comIcelandDivision 1Kórdrengir - KV
Iceland. Division 1. Regular Season - 3

Kórdrengir vs KV prediction, betting tips and odds

20.05 Friday

21:15 CET

Framvöllur

Kórdrengir
Draw
KV

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

POS.PWDLGDPts
9Kórdrengir2011-11
11KV2002-40

Performance last matches

2

played

2

home

away

total

1 : 2

goals

2 : 6

0.5 : 1.0

goals avg

1.0 : 3.0

forme

attack

defence

Kórdrengir vs KV prediction summary

Kórdrengir meets KV in a match of a Regular Season - 3 round in Iceland Division 1 on 20.05 Friday at 21:15 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Kórdrengir or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Kórdrengir team to score and less than 1.5 for KV. Kórdrengir chances to win are 45%. KV chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Kórdrengir scored 1 against 2 in 2 last matches whereas KV scored 2 against 6 in its 2 last games. Kórdrengir scored 0.5 against 1.0 in 2 last matches whereas KV scored 1.0 against 3.0 in its 2 last games.


Teams Kórdrengir and KV have played 0 matches so far. Kórdrengir won 0 matches in total while KV won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored NaN goals per Match and 0 in total.


Kórdrengir scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Kórdrengir won 0. Kórdrengir won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


KV scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home KV won 0. KV won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Kórdrengir vs KV with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Division 1