Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comSan-MarinoCoppa TitanoJuvenes / Dogana - Tre Penne
San-Marino. Coppa Titano. Quarter-finals

Juvenes / Dogana vs Tre Penne prediction, betting tips and odds

14.12 Wednesday

20:45 CET

Campo Sportivo di Acquaviva

Juvenes / Dogana
Draw
Tre Penne

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Performance last matches

3

played

3

home

away

total

6 : 3

goals

5 : 4

2.0 : 1.0

goals avg

1.7 : 1.3

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Tre Penne

30.11.2022

1-3

(0-0)

Juvenes / Dogana

Tre Penne

16.10.2022

2-2

(0-0)

Juvenes / Dogana

Tre Penne

06.04.2022

7-1

(3-0)

Juvenes / Dogana

Juvenes / Dogana

25.09.2021

0-1

(0-1)

Tre Penne

Juvenes / Dogana

18.10.2020

2-1

(0-1)

Tre Penne

Juvenes / Dogana

03.03.2019

0-0

Tre Penne

Tre Penne

12.01.2019

2-1

Juvenes / Dogana

Tre Penne

27.10.2018

3-0

(0-0)

Juvenes / Dogana

Tre Penne

17.02.2018

3-0

(1-0)

Juvenes / Dogana

Juvenes / Dogana

15.09.2017

1-3

(0-1)

Tre Penne

Tre Penne

09.05.2017

3-1

Juvenes / Dogana

Tre Penne

29.04.2017

2-3

Juvenes / Dogana

Tre Penne

11.12.2016

0-0

(0-0)

Juvenes / Dogana

Juvenes / Dogana vs Tre Penne prediction summary

Juvenes / Dogana meets Tre Penne in a match of a Quarter-finals round in San-Marino Coppa Titano on 14.12 Wednesday at 20:45 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Tre Penne and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Juvenes / Dogana team to score and less than 3.5 for Tre Penne. Juvenes / Dogana chances to win are 10%. Tre Penne chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Juvenes / Dogana scored 6 against 3 in 3 last matches whereas Tre Penne scored 5 against 4 in its 3 last games. Juvenes / Dogana scored 2.0 against 1.0 in 3 last matches whereas Tre Penne scored 1.7 against 1.3 in its 3 last games.


Teams Juvenes / Dogana and Tre Penne have played 13 matches so far. Juvenes / Dogana won 3 matches in total while Tre Penne won 7 matches. 3 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.23 goals per Match and 42 in total.


Juvenes / Dogana scored 14 in total and 1.08 on average. In 4 matches pleayed at home Juvenes / Dogana won 1. Juvenes / Dogana won 2 matches out of 9 played away.


Tre Penne scored 28 in total and 2.15 on average. In 9 matches pleayed at home Tre Penne won 5. Tre Penne won 2 matches out of 4 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Juvenes / Dogana vs Tre Penne with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Coppa Titano