Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Sweden. Superettan. Regular Season - 18

Jonkopings Sodra vs GIF Sundsvall prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 1-1 (1-0)

14.10 Thursday

19:00 CET

Stadsparksvallen

Jonkopings Sodra
Draw
GIF Sundsvall

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
D
D
L
L
W
W
W
W
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
2GIF Sundsvall2313461243
8Jonkopings Sodra23959032

Performance last matches

23

played

23

home

away

total

28 : 28

goals

35 : 23

1.2 : 1.2

goals avg

1.5 : 1.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

GIF Sundsvall

01.06.2021

1-2

(1-1)

Jonkopings Sodra

GIF Sundsvall

17.10.2020

3-2

(1-2)

Jonkopings Sodra

Jonkopings Sodra

29.07.2020

3-3

(2-1)

GIF Sundsvall

Jonkopings Sodra

24.09.2017

2-2

(1-1)

GIF Sundsvall

GIF Sundsvall

14.05.2017

0-0

(0-0)

Jonkopings Sodra

GIF Sundsvall

01.10.2016

3-1

(1-0)

Jonkopings Sodra

Jonkopings Sodra

28.05.2016

1-1

(0-1)

GIF Sundsvall

Jonkopings Sodra vs GIF Sundsvall prediction summary

Jonkopings Sodra meets GIF Sundsvall in a match of a Regular Season - 18 round in Sweden Superettan on 14.10 Thursday at 19:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or GIF Sundsvall and n/a goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Jonkopings Sodra team to score and less than 2.5 for GIF Sundsvall. Jonkopings Sodra chances to win are 10%. GIF Sundsvall chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Jonkopings Sodra scored 28 against 28 in 23 last matches whereas GIF Sundsvall scored 35 against 23 in its 23 last games. Jonkopings Sodra scored 1.2 against 1.2 in 23 last matches whereas GIF Sundsvall scored 1.5 against 1.0 in its 23 last games.


Teams Jonkopings Sodra and GIF Sundsvall have played 7 matches so far. Jonkopings Sodra won 1 matches in total while GIF Sundsvall won 2 matches. 4 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.43 goals per Match and 24 in total.


Jonkopings Sodra scored 11 in total and 1.57 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Jonkopings Sodra won 0. Jonkopings Sodra won 1 matches out of 4 played away.


GIF Sundsvall scored 13 in total and 1.86 on average. In 4 matches pleayed at home GIF Sundsvall won 2. GIF Sundsvall won 0 matches out of 3 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Jonkopings Sodra vs GIF Sundsvall with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Superettan