Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Netherlands. Eerste Divisie. Regular Season - 1

Jong AZ vs MVV prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 3-1 (1-1)

08.08 Monday

20:00 CET

AFAS Trainingscomplex

Jong AZ
Draw
MVV

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

Standings

POS.PWDLGDPts
10Jong AZ000000
12MVV000000

Performance last matches

0

played

0

home

away

total

0 : 0

goals

0 : 0

0.0 : 0.0

goals avg

0.0 : 0.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

MVV

14.03.2022

2-3

(0-1)

Jong AZ

Jong AZ

05.11.2021

0-1

(0-0)

MVV

MVV

12.03.2021

3-2

(1-1)

Jong AZ

Jong AZ

02.10.2020

3-3

(2-1)

MVV

Jong AZ

08.11.2019

3-2

(2-1)

MVV

Jong AZ

19.04.2019

2-3

(0-1)

MVV

MVV

30.11.2018

1-1

(1-0)

Jong AZ

Jong AZ

13.04.2018

3-1

(1-1)

MVV

MVV

15.12.2017

3-0

(0-0)

Jong AZ

Jong AZ vs MVV prediction summary

Jong AZ meets MVV in a match of a Regular Season - 1 round in Netherlands Eerste Divisie on 08.08 Monday at 20:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or MVV and n/a goals. We expect n/a for Jong AZ team to score and n/a for MVV. Jong AZ chances to win are 10%. MVV chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Jong AZ scored 0 against 0 in 0 last matches whereas MVV scored 0 against 0 in its 0 last games. Jong AZ scored 0.0 against 0.0 in 0 last matches whereas MVV scored 0.0 against 0.0 in its 0 last games.


Teams Jong AZ and MVV have played 10 matches so far. Jong AZ won 3 matches in total while MVV won 4 matches. 3 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.60 goals per Match and 36 in total.


Jong AZ scored 17 in total and 1.70 on average. In 5 matches pleayed at home Jong AZ won 2. Jong AZ won 1 matches out of 4 played away.


MVV scored 19 in total and 1.90 on average. In 4 matches pleayed at home MVV won 2. MVV won 2 matches out of 5 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Jong AZ vs MVV with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Eerste Divisie