Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Malaysia. Super League. Regular Season - 5

Johor Darul Takzim FC vs Selangor prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 5-1 (3-0)

24.06 Friday

14:15 CET

Stadium Sultan Ibrahim Larkin

Johor Darul Takzim FC
Draw
Selangor

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

D
W
W
W
W
W
W
L
W
D
POS.PWDLGDPts
2Johor Darul Takzim FC65101216
6Selangor63211011

Performance last matches

6

played

6

home

away

total

15 : 3

goals

19 : 9

2.5 : 0.5

goals avg

3.2 : 1.5

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Selangor

28.07.2021

1-3

(0-1)

Johor Darul Takzim FC

Johor Darul Takzim FC

17.03.2021

1-1

(1-1)

Selangor

Johor Darul Takzim FC

19.09.2020

6-1

(1-0)

Selangor

Selangor

26.10.2019

0-3

Johor Darul Takzim FC

Johor Darul Takzim FC

19.10.2019

2-1

Selangor

Johor Darul Takzim FC

19.06.2019

3-2

(2-1)

Selangor

Selangor

01.03.2019

2-4

(2-3)

Johor Darul Takzim FC

Selangor

12.05.2018

2-2

(2-1)

Johor Darul Takzim FC

Johor Darul Takzim FC

02.05.2018

2-0

(0-0)

Selangor

Selangor

05.08.2017

2-1

Johor Darul Takzim FC

Johor Darul Takzim FC

11.02.2017

0-0

(0-0)

Selangor

Selangor

22.10.2016

1-2

(0-0)

Johor Darul Takzim FC

Johor Darul Takzim FC

13.02.2016

1-1

Selangor

Johor Darul Takzim FC vs Selangor prediction summary

Johor Darul Takzim FC meets Selangor in a match of a Regular Season - 5 round in Malaysia Super League on 24.06 Friday at 14:15 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : Johor Darul Takzim FC or draws and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 4.5 for Johor Darul Takzim FC team to score and less than 3.5 for Selangor. Johor Darul Takzim FC chances to win are 45%. Selangor chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Johor Darul Takzim FC scored 15 against 3 in 6 last matches whereas Selangor scored 19 against 9 in its 6 last games. Johor Darul Takzim FC scored 2.5 against 0.5 in 6 last matches whereas Selangor scored 3.2 against 1.5 in its 6 last games.


Teams Johor Darul Takzim FC and Selangor have played 13 matches so far. Johor Darul Takzim FC won 8 matches in total while Selangor won 1 matches. 4 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.38 goals per Match and 44 in total.


Johor Darul Takzim FC scored 30 in total and 2.31 on average. In 7 matches pleayed at home Johor Darul Takzim FC won 4. Johor Darul Takzim FC won 4 matches out of 6 played away.


Selangor scored 14 in total and 1.08 on average. In 6 matches pleayed at home Selangor won 1. Selangor won 0 matches out of 7 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Johor Darul Takzim FC vs Selangor with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Super League