Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comSwedenElitettanJitex W - Bollstanäs W
Sweden. Elitettan. Regular Season - 2

Jitex W vs Bollstanäs W prediction, betting tips and odds

20.04 Saturday

15:00 CET

Åbyvallen 1 Konstgräs

Jitex W
Draw
Bollstanäs W

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

Standings

POS.PWDLGDPts
6Bollstanäs W110013
11Jitex W1001-20

Performance last matches

1

played

1

home

away

total

0 : 2

goals

2 : 1

0.0 : 2.0

goals avg

2.0 : 1.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Jitex W

26.08.2023

5-1

(3-1)

Bollstanäs W

Bollstanäs W

29.04.2023

2-1

(1-1)

Jitex W

Bollstanäs W

07.08.2021

0-0

(0-0)

Jitex W

Jitex W

22.05.2021

2-1

(1-0)

Bollstanäs W

Jitex W vs Bollstanäs W prediction summary

Jitex W meets Bollstanäs W in a match of a Regular Season - 2 round in Sweden Elitettan on 20.04 Saturday at 15:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Winner : Bollstanäs W and n/a goals. We expect n/a for Jitex W team to score and less than 2.5 for Bollstanäs W. Jitex W chances to win are 10%. Bollstanäs W chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Jitex W scored 0 against 2 in 1 last matches whereas Bollstanäs W scored 2 against 1 in its 1 last games. Jitex W scored 0.0 against 2.0 in 1 last matches whereas Bollstanäs W scored 2.0 against 1.0 in its 1 last games.


Teams Jitex W and Bollstanäs W have played 4 matches so far. Jitex W won 2 matches in total while Bollstanäs W won 1 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.00 goals per Match and 12 in total.


Jitex W scored 8 in total and 2.00 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Jitex W won 2. Jitex W won 0 matches out of 2 played away.


Bollstanäs W scored 4 in total and 1.00 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Bollstanäs W won 1. Bollstanäs W won 0 matches out of 2 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Jitex W vs Bollstanäs W with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Elitettan