Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comPolandII Liga - EastJastrzębie - Hutnik Kraków
Poland. II Liga - East. Regular Season - 20

Jastrzębie vs Hutnik Kraków prediction, betting tips and odds

25.02 Saturday

01:00 CET

Stadium

Jastrzębie
Draw
Hutnik Kraków

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
L
L
L
D
D
D
W
W
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
9Jastrzębie19667-824
17Hutnik Kraków195410-819

Performance last matches

19

played

19

home

away

total

20 : 28

goals

30 : 38

1.1 : 1.5

goals avg

1.6 : 2.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Hutnik Kraków

31.07.2022

0-0

(0-0)

Jastrzębie

Jastrzębie vs Hutnik Kraków prediction summary

Jastrzębie meets Hutnik Kraków in a match of a Regular Season - 20 round in Poland II Liga - East on 25.02 Saturday at 01:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Hutnik Kraków and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Jastrzębie team to score and less than 2.5 for Hutnik Kraków. Jastrzębie chances to win are 10%. Hutnik Kraków chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Jastrzębie scored 20 against 28 in 19 last matches whereas Hutnik Kraków scored 30 against 38 in its 19 last games. Jastrzębie scored 1.1 against 1.5 in 19 last matches whereas Hutnik Kraków scored 1.6 against 2.0 in its 19 last games.


Teams Jastrzębie and Hutnik Kraków have played 1 matches so far. Jastrzębie won 0 matches in total while Hutnik Kraków won 0 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 0.00 goals per Match and 0 in total.


Jastrzębie scored 0 in total and 0.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Jastrzębie won 0. Jastrzębie won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


Hutnik Kraków scored 0 in total and 0.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Hutnik Kraków won 0. Hutnik Kraków won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Jastrzębie vs Hutnik Kraków with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in II Liga - East